Chapter 23

I wake up to "Something Big" by Shawn Mendes. Alarm, "Uhh" I moan. Wait today we're going to Disneyworld! I start to get excited and got up from the blanket that was on me. "GOOD MORNING GUYS, WAKE UP WERE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD, WAKE UP WAKE UP!!!  In a matter of seconds I hear moaning from all of them and twist and turn , and o could've sworn I heard Jace cuss. I smirked. I did my job, one everyone got up we decided that we needed to start getting ready. Sean was using a bathroom, and Ella was using her bathroom. As they got ready, Jace and I stayed in the room with a comfortable silence until Jace said, "So you want to tell me about your conversation with Chandler?"  Was he really serious about that? I thought he just wanted to annoy me like always. "Why does it matter of what we talked about, if you wanna know so badly, all our conversation was about us going to Disneyworld and how we couldn't meet up with each other since we are going to Disneyworld . Are you happy now,Jace?" I say. Jades face turns to a smirk then a smile. "Wow you actually told me what your conversation was, not even a sass, a fight, I'm actually surprised that you didn't hit me across the head! What's going on Downs?" Slightly laughing and confused. Hmm, now that I think about it, why haven't I given him my regular sass, and just told him my conversation? Have I become soft towards Jace? I don't know but that's pretty unusual. "Well it looked like you missed it" I hit him across the head and I think I did even harder to reassure myself that I wasn't going soft towards Jace Norman when it came to playing around. "Oww! The fans actually loves to see my  handsome face so if you don't mind, I'd like it to stay the way it is."  "If anything I'm making face look better." Yasss, sass is back! "Woah! I see how it is Riele! Why you frontin'?"  I know he did not say that!  "Jace don't ever say that word ever again okay? Some words are just not meant to be said by some people." He laughs and I break down and laugh at his silliness. I actually look at Jace and he looks so cute. His bed hair is like so cute, and his eyes are a chocolate brown right now. I looked away so it won't look like I was staring. I get up and fold my blankets and put them to the side. Sean and Ella were done using the bathroom and It was Jace and my turn. I go into the bathroom, put on my Shawn Mendes album on and jump in the shower.

Boo! Boring! Uhh! I know guys! I'll update tomorrow,  it will be way more interesting next chapter! Comment, vote, and stay tuned! Love you guys! Peace out!✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾💕❤️❤️💕💖💖💗💞💝💓💕💟