Chapter 12

Sean is wearing a black long sleeve, with the long sleeve pulled up to his elbow, skinny jeans and black timberland boots. "Yeah what's up, Rie" "You look really good"  "You look really good too, you always do" he says with a smirk. I blush a little. "Thanks" "Are you ready?" He asks "Yeah" I say. I double check to see if I have my phone, keys, and it f course money. Check! Since the fair is only 10 minutes it wasn't a big deal. As we walk, Sean asks, "Rie, your sure you will be okay if we do happen to see Jace&Maeve at the fair? " No, I don't care anymore. I know I'm gonna have a good time with you" I smiled. He laughs. We walked up and there was a lot of people. " Aww, great! Now we have to wait in this long line!"
" No we don't" Sean says. He goes in the back of his pocket and pulls out two tickets. "You...Are...Awesome" I say smiling while holding up the tickets.
"I know he says looking and fixing up his sweater. I laugh. ( Inside the fair)
" I am so happy right now, what ride should we go in first?" I say. "Oh, that one looks cool" There was one that took you upside down, and around, and you were all over the place. "Um.......Su-re" Sean laughs. "You don't have to go on it if you don't want to" " No I want to." We had V.I.P admission so it was pretty quick. After being put into this hookup thing that goes over your head and over you. I grab Sean's hand. " if I die you die with me, and if I do, everyone should know that I had a really good time on set and acting on Henry Danger" I say already holding Sean's hand tight. "Same." Next thing you know the ride is starting to move, and in a split second were all in the air spinning spinning up and down and all around.

They're cute!!!❤️❤️ I'm sorry guys I haven't updated school, homework, stuff like that. I feel like because I waited two weeks to update I should release another chapter later on today before a new episode of Henry Danger!!!  Who's excited we haven't had H.D in almost 4 weeks! And they've played G.S all these weeks! Don't get me wrong G.S is one of my favorite shows but what about H.D, Dan??? So I'm happy it has me in a good mood. Still waiting for the "Henry's Jelly" episode that was supposed to air on Halloween! Cmon Dan! Let me know what you guys think, don't be ghost readers! Halloween has already past. Comment, vote love you guys! Peace out!✌🏾✌🏾✌🏾️😀❤️💗💗❤️😍😘😆😆😀💖✨