Chapter 9

I wake up moaning to myself. What time is it? 10:54 am. I remember the fight between me and Jace. Ughhh. I really don't like getting into fights with my friends , especially if they're my best friends. But Jace deserved it , we've been talking about this fair for months, and now he just wants to waste time with Maeve? I process everything that's been said in my mind. Ughhh. Am I over-reacting? Should I just be happy for my best friend? "No, Jace is wrong and he knows it too, I'm not even going to think about saying sorry" I say defensively stating my statement. I get up, brush my teeth, take a shower, and go to my drawer to look for some clothes. I put on some gray sweats, and a shirt saying " Flawless". I go to my mirror. I'm not going anywhere I say to myself. I keep my hair into the side braids I quickly did last night. I go downstairs to see my mom, with her purse, car keys, and coffee in her hand. " Mom where are you going? It's Thursday." I said questioning her. " oh, honey, I'm running late for a long meeting, in going to be out all day, I'll be back at 8." She says quickly already unlocking the front door. " Ok, Mom, I'll have my phone with me" I say I love you and she says the same back. And quickly drives out of the driveway. I go back inside and make me some breakfast. I put Eggo waffles in the toaster and waiting for the waffles to pop back up. (25 minutes later) I'm laying down on the couch waiting, I Carly when I heard the door bell ring. I open the door to see.....

Who is it , I wonder? Of course I know who it is I'm writing the story, duh! Sorry guys being silly with myself!😝😝😁😏 Tell me what you guys think, vote, comment, don't be ghost readers! I want to know what you guys think ! I love you guys and chapter will be out tomorrow or probably tonight depending on how I feel! Stay tuned!❤️❤️❤️😘😘