Im so mad!

I was writing an apology to you guys about not updating and just talking about Henry danger last night and my phone just logged out! Like this never happened before and it didnt save it! It was over 100 words I not writing it again but it was basically about how I have a disease called LAZYITOSIS (not a real disease so for my young readers don't ask your mom if it's a real disease, I'm telling you right now it's not) and just talking about how Henry danger was lit and fire and that the little Chenry moments were cute and how I was excited for part 2 and when Charlotte pulled his shirt up and it showed the beautiful abs and I'm just like "WOAH! MAJOR DIFFERENCE FROM SEASON 1!" I really feel good about part 2 and I see the little Chenry moments that Dan puts in, he think he's slick! No Dan I see you! I almost lost hope! Almost! And almost lost hope to Jaele too! At the time when Jace's new video came it on YouTube and Jace and Isabella were being all cute!😒😒 they almost got me! But no I was saved! And we don't have to worry about Maeve because Maeve and Owen are dating! So Yayyy! #shipmowen yeah guys and I want to update tomorrow so if I forget can you guys remind me? I know we have different time zones so probably when you wake up you can just tell me down below in the comments, or if you message me on wattpad or even my message board and I will try to get through my LAZYITOSIS and write a chapter and guys if you guys are watch TWD aka The Walking Dead, don't forget to watch that! DONT FORGET! AND DONT FORGET TO WATCH HENRY DANGER OF YU HAVENT WATCHED YET! UNTIL TOMORROW GUYS, GUYS REMIND ME PLZ BECAUSE I HAVE A VERY FORGETFUL MIND! BYE! LOVE YOU GUYS!😘😘😝😀😄😊😆❤️☮💖💕💝💞💟💞💓💞💟💞💚💛❤️💙❤️💛💜 peace out!✌🏾️✌🏾✌🏾 I love how I said I wasn't going to write 100 words again and end up writing 350 words so that shows you guys how much I love ya! Bye! Final goodbye I promise!