chapter 35

7 months later.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you right now!" I exclaimed as I stopped waddling up the stairs and looked at him. He looked up at me from below the stairs.

"You can't believe me, I can't believe that, that man flirted with you, when he can clearly see you're pregnant and you have a man!" He spat out as he loosened his tie angrily.

"He wasn't flirting Reed, he was just being nice!" I exclaimed.

"Oh yeah, he was being nice alright since his hands and eyes were on your ass!" He growled.

"Oh just shut up okay, I can't deal with this right now!" I shouted frustratedly. Being pregnant is the most tireding thing ever.

"Urghhhh!" I yelled out, and stomped my way upstairs our house, go our bedroom, well mine for tonight. He's sleeping on the couch.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw a very pregnant, short girl in front of me.I would deliver anytime soon and so far it's not that bad, I mean Reed did collect a few hairbrushes, a blow dryer, oh and the TV, once had a big hole, but it was totally reed's fault.

"Urghhhh! If you've come here to be all possessive, don't unless you want another hair brush!" I snapped at him and turned around with my hands on my hips. He smirked and walked closer to me.

"Is it just me or did your boobs get bigger" he smirked out. I gasp.

"You pervert!" I screamed out. Okay, by now I think our neighbours have become familiar with this, so no need to keep it down.

"What! I'm just staring at what's mine" he said and smirked while staring at my boobs. I groaned and turned around, going to the dresser and taking off my jewellery.

"Have I ever told you, that you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen" he said while, wrapping his arms around me from behind, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"Ha ha, nice try buddy, but you're sleeping on the couch" I said and tapped his cheek and slipped out of my dress, right in front of him, just to tease.

"Fu*k woman!" He groaned out. I giggled and walked, over to his walk in closet and took out a shirt and slipped it on.

"By the way, I want something to eat" I said and walked to the bed laying down, and looking at me stomach, it wasn't huge like how a 9 month pregnant woman would look, but the doctor said that it's normal,cause I'm tiny. I rubbed my hand in circles over the baby bump. I'm having a boy. I was so glad that I would see a mini Reed crawling about. We already prepared the room and everything. Reed and I lived in his house that I never knew he had, it was pretty huge.
My thoughts were caught short when I felt a body jump on me but he held all his weight on his arms, he was now shirtless and only wore his jeans.

"Now tell me my beautiful fiancé, what do I have to do to get to sleep on the bed" he asked and kissed my nose.
"Hmmm......let me see, maybe a shopping spree would do, no wait I want a very delicious home cooked meal right now" I said wrapping my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me. I was very well aware of his inability to cook. The guy can even burn toast. He's pretty hopeless when it comes to the kitchen.

"Or I can just do this" he whispered seductively in my ear and then slammed his lips against mine. Butterflies and tingles erupted.

He licked my bottom lip, asking for entrance but I didn't let him. He then squeezed my butt and I gasp, he used this to his advantage. I felt him smirk in the kiss. He kissed me hungrily.

"Reed" I gasp out as he kissed my sensitive spot, by my ear.
Short gasp came out for my mouth. His hands were on my legs and he hooked them around his waist.