Chapter one - Speaking to you.

I logged into 'Speak' an anonymous school chatting site for the first time.I clicked my profile changed my gender to female and started typing my bio .

'Heey everyone,my names Indie Swanson from Springs high,i'm 16 ,i play badminton , i love reading and taking photos.' I was about to click save when i realised i put my name in it after all it was meant to be anonymous. I quickly erased my name ,excited to start chatting and clicked save.

Ten minutes past as i waited for my first chat. finally the first chat popped up.

"Hello." it said as i patiently waited for a reply.

"Heeey"  i replied , adding in a smiley face.

"I'm 16 as well!"  they said back.

I clicked on their profile and looked through their bio.

'Well hello stranger, since your here chat to me - D' It said .I scrolled down to see this person was a male, i wondered who this guy was,if he goes to my school who could he be? .

*Ding* Popped up another message.

"uh hello? are you still there?"

I was sure he was going to end the conversation.

 "Oh sorry for the wait, its my first time on here" I quickly entered hoping he was still there.

A few minutes went past without a reply. So i decided to  write up my English Speech on Social network sites.

*Ding*

I quickly closed my English folder and read the message.

"So finally the girl decides to reply." He said with a angry face.

This made me annoyed because he had taken longer than me to reply back.

"You can say much, I wrote my whole English speech waiting for a reply."  I typed in pushing hard on each key, letting my anger out. 

"Well, I had better things to do then wait for you to reply..."  He said.

All of a sudden a box popped up saying "This person has requested to be your friend. 'Accept' or 'Decline'." I clicked accept with a sigh and logged off.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATER THAT EVENING

I sat on my bed and dialled Kirstins number.

"Hello?" she croaked.

"Are you sick?" I asked lying on my bed.

"No , what makes you say that?" She asked.

"Oh just your voice. Anyway i'm calling you to ask if i can get a ride to school tomorrow?" I said.

"Of course you can,have you been listening to the radio?" She said excitly.

I put my phone on speaker and walked over to my stereo and turned it onto the most popular station at school.

"Now i am." I yelled at the phone sitting on my bed

 "Well listen carefully, i sent in a shoutout." She said humming to 'Radioactive by Imagine Dragons'.

"Oh i love this song!" I yelled.

"Calm down, the shoutouts are after this." I walked over and picked up my phone.

"Hey listen up they're doing shoutouts!" I screamed with excitement. "What did you send in anyway?" I asked .  

"Shoutout to Ninja Indie. From the best friend you could ever have." Said the guy on the radio.

"WooHoo they said it!!!" She screamed.

"Oh no Kirstin, WHY!" I yelled with embarassment.

My nickname was already an ongoing thing at school, now it was going to be well known to the rest of the school thanks to Kirstin.

"Well that was funny, I gotta go. I will pick you up at 8am tomorrow , cya!" said Kirstin as she hung up.

I ended the call and lay flat on my bed, hoping no one heard the shoutout.

"Ugggh!" I groaned as i feel into a deep sleep.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors note: Heeeeey everyone sorry it was a short chapter, i hope you're enjoying MY FIRST EVER BOOK!  :O (Well chapter atm. ) Sorry about the paragraphing and errors, I will fix them as soon as possible. Give me your thoughts in the comments , its okay i can take constructive criticism. I wont be able to update them really fast as i'm still planning on where i'm heading with this book.  Give it a vote if ya want :) 

I'm still at highschool busy studying for end of year exams etc....so i will try update with more chapters when i have time.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING!!!!!!

Love you all xoxo.