Chapter Fifteen - Teenage Dream

We headed down the sandy dunes and found a nice flat spot among the crowd of people on the beach. To our left were a few groups of teenagers that go to our school sun bathing on a spot near the beach volley. 

"So I brought some food" Kane said making Kirstin and I blush. I quickly turned and looked away covering up the blush that had shown up on my cheeks.

I quickly chucked on some sun glasses and lay on the cloth Jason had layed down with my back leaning on his legs as he cradled my head stroking strands of hair away from my eyes. 

"Guys we should really put sunscreen on, don't want to get burnt." Kirstin said squirting some on her hand before chucking the bottle at me.

"Hey!" I yelled as it hit my arm.

"Want me to rub it on you?" Jason offered.

I nodded my head as i sat up. He started rubbing on my shoulders making his way towards my lower back. I relaxed as he smoothly rubbed the lotion on my skin. 

"You can do the front, i don't want to well touch you inappropriatly." Jason laughed handing my the bottle. 

I awkwardly rubbed some near my chest and chucked it at Kane who was still unpacking the food. Jason grabbed my waist and pulled me so i was sitting in front of him.

"Today is just great, maybe we can go swimming soon" Jason said as i leaned my head on his shoulder. 

"Or we could make sand castles and get tans." Kirstin laughed pointing over at the children building sand castles.

"Yeah , so...Kane how was the camp that you got back from?" I asked trying to start a conversation with Kane since he hardly spoke.

"It was good." he looked up and smirked.

" Come on Kane, tell them about the story of the snake prank." Jason cheered whispering to me that it was funny.

"Alright , alright, gather round children" He spoke in a serious camping voice. "So there was this guy in our cabin called Derek, he was a massive baby, he would scream and run whenever he saw a tiny spider or any bugs, anyway so on the last night a bunch of boys and i decided to..."

"Wait, is this scary?" Kirstin interrupted.

"Not at all" Kane smiled.

"Go on then" I said wanting to hear the rest of the story.

"So the boys and i decided to put a rubber snake in his sleeping bag, we silently snuck it in before he got to bed and when the lights went off all you could hear was a girly scream, at first we just laughed and turned the lights on but as we saw him he had wet his self leaving a small puddle on the ground." Kane finished.

"Aw poor Derek, he must of been so embarassed, gosh you guys are mean." I threw a cushion at him.

"We apologised and helped him clean up." Kane laughed holding his hands up in surrender. 

"Thats so sweet of you Kane, well i'm going to try and get in that volleyball game." Kirstin said walking over to the group of people.

"I should try and get a tan and then eat" I said laying on the cloth.

"I will be back in about five minutes, i'm going to get us some ice creams." Jason said sliding his flip flops on and running back up towards the car.

I lay there relaxing to the natural sounds of the waves and people talking.

"So Indie, how long have you been going out with my brother?" Kane asked.

I decided to sit up and talk, i began sitting up just when my bikini started sliding off, i quickly used my arm to stop it from sliding completly off and took off my sun glasses.

"Oh my gosh!" I stared at Kane in shock who was laughing.

"Woops forgot my wallet." Jason came running back. "Wait whats going on?" He stared at me confused.

"Your stupid dick of a brother pulled my bikini loose, can you help me do it back up." I asked for help.

"Hahaha, good one Kane." He walked over to his brother and high fived him.

"Hello?, people are going to see my boobs if you don't help me tie it back on." I stood up facing away from everyone. 

"Wouldn't want that would we?" Jason came over and tied it.

After tying it back on i dropped my hand when Jason grabbed my hand and began brushing his lips on my neck sending warmth down my body.

"I'm going to go play volleyball with Kirsten." Kane walked away.

"Well we're going to get ice cream!" Jason yelled.

Jason pulled me over with him as we ran up towards the car. He gave me a quick brush on my lips before heading into the car. I closed the door with a click and looked at Jason who leaned in for another kiss and thats when we began making out.

I moved his seat backwards as he slid his hands down my back. I brushed my lips against his mouth teasing him by the touch of my tounge. He laughed as he pulled me in closer. Suddenly he broke away trying to catch his breathe.

"We better get those ice creams" 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hello all, i hope you are liking these chapters after a really long break. I'm on holidays in a few days so i will try and upload faster but i have important exams coming up again that need studying so bare with me.

Thanks for reading!!!

x