Chapter Five - Awkward

"WHAT?" I yelled, suprised at what the dare was.

"Come on Daniel don't be a chicken!" yelled the girl next to me.

He wasn't bad looking , but he did have a girlfriend and that just had to be the host of this party. I stood up , over whelmed by what was happening and started walking away when suddenly a hand grabbed my arm and pulled me down . A hand gently on my waist and one cupping my cheek.

"Don't kiss me!" I begged, "Please!"

"Come on its just a kiss." he whispered stroking my cheek.

I flinched at his touch and struggled to escape from his grip. I knew there was no way getting out of this situation now.

I closed my eyes prepared to face his lips on mine.

"Kiss, kiss , kiss , kiss!" Cheered the crowd that had formed around us.

I opened my eyes for a brief moment.

"SHOULD I KISS HER?" yelled Daniel.

The crowd cheered.

I looked around still in his grip, screaming my head off, I was sure i accidently flashed people kicking my legs around.

Daniel leaned in , I moved my head back as far as i could trying to stop his mouth coming near mine.

Please , stop , please! I thought ,knowing he wouldn't stop.

"HANDS OFF PRETTY BOY!" yelled Jason.

Daniel stopped milimetres away from my lips and let go of me.

*Thud* went my body as i slammed into the ground.

"OUCH!" I screamed lying on the ground where he dropped me.

The crowd started moving away with moans.

" Are you okay ninja?" Jason said leaning in to help me up.

I took his arm as he guided me off the floor, but collapsed as i stood up.

"I think you have had too much to drink." he smirked at me with one arm around my waist guiding me to a seat in a room.

"It was only one bottle." I said innocently while giggling endlessly.

"Dammit , Daniel must of spiked it! " He said getting up from his seat to look  out the window.

" What is your real name? I thought you said it was Ray." I slopperly said closing my eyes.

"Its Jason Ray Damain" he said coming back to sit by me.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LATER THAT NIGHT.

I woke up with a pounding head lying on a unfamiliar couch with Jason right beside me. 

What the hell did i do? I panicked with thoughts racing through my head. All of a sudden all the memories of the partys events flooded back.

Did i kiss him, oh please tell me i didn't!

I looked around careful trying not to wake him up, his arm was resting gently on my shoulder as  I watched his chest rise and fall as he slept.

He isn't as much of a jerk as i thought he was. I closed my eyes for a moment absorbing what had just happen. Suddenly someone stood at the door. The bright light making it hard for my eyes to adjust.