Chapter Nine - Realization

At School The Next Day

"So as you know three of you guys have signed up for the after party set up and clean up, what i have just been told is that you three will also have to create and put the posters up today also if you have time create badges, If the three of you would like to go to the art block now would be good." yelled Mrs Jane.

I sighed sitting there bored, I quickly glanced back to find Jason looking down at his sketch pad and Daniel smiling as usual. I got up and headed towards the art block without looking back.

"Indie, wait up!" yelled a low voice.

I looked back to find Daniel trying to catch up with me and Jason slowly making his way to us.

"So Mrs Jane gave me the list of posters we have to create , looks like the three of us are on it along with those people." Daniel said stopping to show me.

"Mhmm" Jason mumbled pulling his hood over his head.

"Whatever." I sighed opening the art block door and grabbing what i needed.

We all walked into the art room and layed out a sketch pad , i began sketching a poster for Madison when i was intterrupted.

"So Indie, who are you going to prom with?" Daniel asked leaning on the table.

Warmth rushed to my cheeks, I looked over at Jason who kept drawing furiously.

"Uh-umm." I studdered trying to think of what to say. 

"Jason who are you going with?" Daniel yelled calling Jason over.

"What?" Jason looked up into my eyes looking confused.

"What is wrong with you today?, you're beginning to act like those ugly nerds at the front of the class.  I asked who your going with to prom." Daniel demanded.

"I um..." Jason began.

"He's going with me! , Jason and I are going together." I interrupted disgusted at what Daniel said.

Daniel looked as if he had been slapped in the face.

"You guys are?" Daniel asked recovering from the news.

Jason came over and grabbed my hand.

"Looks like we are , do you have a problem with that?" Jason formed a smile.

"Ha, as if." Daniel coughed leaving a gagging sound.

"Thanks, are we really going together?" Whispered Jason.

"Sure ,if you want." I whispered back. 

"Well we better get back to our posters." I said loudly going back to sketching Madisons poster.

"That looks so realistic!" Jason laughed at the sight of my poster.

Daniel didn't speak a word to me for the rest of the day as we hung the posters up and created badges. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After School

I logged onto 'Speak' for the first time in ages to find 'D' online.

"Ninja, long time no talk." He said.

"Glad to see you remembered my name....well nickname."  I replied.

"Why wouldn't I? ;)" 

"Because....anyway are you going to prom?" I said trying to start a conversation to finding out who he is.

"Yes, you?"

I thought carefully at a question i could ask to find out who he was going with which would lead me to who he is.

"Maybe, who are you going with?" 

I waited as it said 'typing'

"I am going with the most hottest yet beautiful girl in the world, i didn't know till today but now that were going together i know she likes me back, she..."

'D' went on about how cute and funny this girl was but never mentioned a name, i sighed as he was just finishing his long speech.

"Enough of me talking about her, what about you?, who are you going with?" 

"You probably don't care....Jason Damain."  I typed.

"Isn't he that jerk?" he replied.

"Ah no, i would type up a long speech like you, but i have better things to do. All i have to say is he isn't what i thought he was, he is better than he thinks...." 

"Is that so....." 

"At least i don't waste peoples time by typing a speech!" 

"Well its all true, anyway i have to go......bye Indie."

"INDIE?...HOW DID YOU KNOW MY NAME? " 

"This user if offline." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N : Hey readers, sorry for the long long wait, so i finally got my internet back and i'm on holiday for two weeks. 

I spent an hour typing this up because i forgot what happened and i was all mixed up with my other story, so hopefully everythings fine and it makes sense.

Thanks for reading!

If any of you want to design a cover for me i would gladly appreciate it.

Love you all!!!!

xoxo