Chapter Ten - Dress Shopping.

At The Mall

"I cannot believe you're going with Jason!" Kirsten squealed with joy.

"Gosh you're embarassing, who are you going with? " I asked changing the subject.

We walked into a shop called 'Simply Dresses'.

"Well, you know how Daniel and Madison aren't going together....well uh he asked me!" she jumped with joy "I hope you don't mind." 

I choked on my saliva coughing violently at what she just said. I hadn't told her about my feelings towards Jason now and I sure didn't want to tell her how much i hated Daniel.  I picked up a dress and looked at the price while Kirsten lay her hand on my shoulder catching my attention.

"Like i said I really hope you don't mind."  She said with a concerned look.

I smiled back in reassurance but really i was feeling furious, i didn't want her to be hurt. 

"Its totally fine, besides i like Jason now." I grabbed a magenta dress and looked at the price tag. 

"Indie its on sale , you have got to get it!" 

I looked at it, picturing it on me. I couldn't . It was very similar to the party dress Kirstin had lended me to the party.

"Oh my gosh, Indie they have a pink one too! " she yelled.

I looked at both the dresses , i had picked the purple one so if we were getting them i would have to wear the purple.

"Indie we will look amazing!" Kirstin dragged me over to the cashier and lay the dresses on the table.

"But what if it doesn't fit?" I asked looking at my body in the mirror.

"If you could fit the blue one i lended you, you can fit this. Besides look at your self you need to eat girl!" she laughed.

I pulled out my wallet and paid for my dress, the dress was only twenty dollars cheaper than the original price so it didn't make a huge difference, i just hoped my dad wouldn't kill me for spending my pocket money.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey , sorry for the long wait and i apologise for the really really really short chapter. 

So the red dress on the right is Kirstins dress she is wearing to Prom and the after party. The purple one is Indies but i will upload that in the next official chapter..... :)

I promise i will try and update them faster but my holidays are coming to an end and i have a ton of homework due.

Thank you all for reading! xoxo