Chapter Twelve - Prom

The prom had already started, students were seated and there were food and drinks everywhere. I stood at the door with Jason for a moment getting ready to head on in after all it was my first prom after all and i wanted to make a good entrance.

We grabbed a rose each which was handed out by some helpers and walked on in. It looked good from the outside but once we got it a rush of heat made its way towards us.

"So Indie, where should we sit?" Jason asked linking his arm with mine.

I looked around at the tables where everyone sat, there was one particular set of tables specifically reserved for the nominated prom kings and queens.

"We should sit in our reserved area." I smiled pointing over towards the table.

Jason smiled leading me towards the table. He pulled out the chair like a normal gentleman would do and let me sit down before sitting himself. 

Minutes later the rest of the nominated students came and sat down, Daniel sat next to me while Kirstin sat next to him making me feel a bit uncomfortable.

"When do we get the food?" Kirstin moaned making Daniel roll his eyes.

I turned around facing my back towards Daniel as he talked to Kirstin about being paitent.

"Well this is....uh fun?" I tried starting a conversation.

"I guess, wait till we get to dance!" Jason said motioning the chicken dance.

"Please, thats not how you dance!" I laughed.

We laughed a bit before i felt something touching my leg. I froze confused at the hand that lay on my leg. 

"Indie is everything okay?, you look like you've seen a ghost." Jason asked with a concerned tone putting a hand on my shoulder.

I faked a smile and nodded, thats when i saw both of Jasons hands visible in front of me.

I looked over at Daniel who had a creepy grin on his face.

"I- uh I've got to go to the bathroom." At that moment the hand moved away. I quickly got up and walked towards the bathroom.

Seeing my reflection was strange, i didn't look like my self, red rushed to my cheeks at the thought of Daniels creepy hands resting on my leg.

I quickly washed my hands and headed back towards our table. 

"Welcome back, did you have a good time in the bathroom?" Daniel laughed.

Whatever i thought as i gave him the evils before sitting down.

I talked to Jason a bit before they set down some food.

"Finally food!" Kirstin cheered digging in like a pig.

"Ew" Madison said out loud staring at us.

I didn't take much notice of Madison at the other end of the table. 

I picked up a chicken drumstick and a bit of salad , trying not to make a fool of my self.

"You don't eat much." Jason laughed as i looked down at his plate. He had a load of different types of food on his plate.

"What?, a mans gotta eat." 

"Oh , i wonder whats for dessert!" I heard someone say.

I took another bite out of my drumstick. Within seconds of chewing i felt the hand again this time moving up my dress. I choked at the sudden movement.