Chapter two - The Search.

Chapter Two - The Search

Who are you? I thought as i walked over to my locker.

I scanned the hallway thinking whos name starts with a 'D'.

"HEY NINJA INDIE!" screamed a deep unknown voice.

"WHAT!!" i yelled as i swiftly turned around to find a very large figure standing in front of me.

"Hahahaha, not so ninja now are you?" He said brushing my hair with the tips of his fingers before i could see his face.

I moved away pushing him away, but he was too strong. 

"Leave me alone, i don't even know you." I sighed moving my now messy hair away from my face to see his face. 

He was a very large figured guy, with dark brown hair and a jacket which had a badge saying 'Sports leader.'  Behind him was his fellow friends.

Crap, I quickly turned around slamming my locker shut before trying to walk to class.

"Woah , steady there ninja. I'm Ray." He said offering his hand to me. While his friends laughed their heads off.

I felt heat rushing to my face.

"Piss off." I yell as i shoved him away from me.

"You're pretty weak for a ninja huh?" He said laughing not moving an inch.

"Why won't you just leave me alone!" I screamed accidently spitting on his shirt.

"Why won't you kiss me?" He said with a smirk.

Who is this jerk! I thought.

Then an idea flashed across my mind.

"Okay, so you want a kiss. Get ready then." I attractivley said leaning in.

He closed his eyes waiting for it then.

THUD! I kicked him in the knee and bolted to my next class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"OMG Indie , I heard what happen. Are you okay?" said Kirstin with a concerned look.

"Pfft of course i am. I handled it like a pro." I said with a giant grin.

"Okay, i am going to take the roll and get the class started. Just answer with a yes would be nice thanks." said Mrs Colan.

"Do you even kn-" Kirstin began to speak.

"Kirstin are you here?"

"Yep" said Kirstin as she answered the roll.

"Do you even know who that guy was?" She asked leaning on her elbow.

"Indie?"  Asked Mrs Colan

"Present!" I said sweetly then said "No, and i don't care." angrily.

"He is captain of the hockey team!, Sports leader and really cute! . His names Jason" She said with a smile.

How didn't i recognise him? Liar he said his name was Ray what a jerk!! I thought kicking myself inside for not knowing he was just tricking me.

"Whatever." I moaned reading over yesterdays notes.

"Looks like every ones present!, Okay did anyone check the Speak website last night?" Mrs Colan answered.

I raised my hand , followed by about ten other students.

Was he in my homeroom class? I searched around the room looking at the students who raised their hands. No one was in class with the name starting with 'D'