Chapter Eleven - Ready for Prom

Prom Night 

*Knock Knock*

I waited paitently for Gracie to welcome Kirstin and i into her house. We each had a bag in our hands full of make up and hair stylers.

"Oh hey guys, come on in, a few of us are upstairs." Gracie welcomed us in.

We walked into her big house and walked upstairs we walked straight into their spare room where everyone were doing hair and make up. 

"Hi, everyone" I said settting my stuff down in a corner.

I noticed five of us just helping each other with hair and make up. I grabbed my hair straightner and plugged it in.

"Indie you know what you should have in your hair?" Kirstin reached into her bag revealing a purple bow made out of ribbon.

" Thats nice did you make it yourself? ,  You can just clip it to my hair, i'm just going to wear it out."  I said straightning my hair.

I noticed the other girls dresses which didn't look as good as Kirstins and mine. The first thing i thought was that they would all go for short dresses but surprisingly they picked the same length as ours some with long gowns.

"Okay Indie your up next , purple eye shadow to match your dress and maybe some tinted lip stick." Gracies mother said signalling me to sit in the chair.

I sat down waiting for her to finish and walked over to get changed into my dress. I slid on black flats and headed downstairs to wait for my ride.

"Kirstin you lucky bitch!" someone gasped opening the curtain to reveal a limo.

"Oh my gosh, Daniel got a limo!" Kirstin yelled quickly standing up to straighten her dress.

"Do i look good?" she asked doing a final twirl. 

"You look perfect." Gracies mum said.

Kirstin carefully walked out the front door as we watched her get into the limo. Thirty seconds later a handsome figure comes out and walks towards the front door. Jason. I get up quickly and check my reflection for the last time before heading out to the front to meet him.

"Wow Indie, you look...." he looked at me kindly offering his arm. "Beautiful!" he finished off as we walked towards the limo.

"You don't look too bad your self." I laughed sitting into the limo.

I scooted over as Jason sat next to me, facing us were Daniel and Kirstin. Startled by my appearance Daniel coughed revealing a faint blush on his cheeks. 

"You guys look adorable!" Kirstin said as she grabbed her phone out and took a photo.

I turned towards Jason trying to ignore Kirstins comment.

"You do remember we have to set up the after party, so i was thinking we should do it now so we don't miss the announcement of prom king and queen." I said purposely ignoring Daniel.

He nodded as he leaned in to whisper something.

"You look beautiful." 

I sat there surprised at the compliment again and moved my hand to meet his.

"You said that already" I laughed squeezing his hand gently. 

Intterupted by the moment we heard Kirstin giggling. I looked over , finding Daniel snuggling up to Kirstin. The weird thing was that Daniel was staring directly at me. 

I couldn't believe i had a short crush on him, i looked away disgusted.

"Ew get a room." Jason said rolling down the window.

We were greeted by a cool breeze and a nice view of the city lights. After about five more minutes of driving we arrived at the after party restaurant.

"You don't mind if we set up real quickly do you?" Daniel asked Kirstin.

She spoke to him as Jason and i got out of the car. We headed into the restaurant where the tables weren't moved but balloons were hung up. We grabbed the last bags sitting on the table revealing drinks and music disks for the dj.

We quickly grabbed the drinks and lay them on a table that would be easy to acess and worked together to stack the chairs and move the tables.

Jason grabbed the disks and placed them on the dj table before running down to grab my hand. We all headed back into the limo and headed to the school hall.

I hope she doesn't get hurt I thought as I looked over at Kirstin who seemed to be enjoying herself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey all so the next chapter will be the actual prom, i hope this chapter sort of makes up for the last one. I know there isn't much dialogue but i wanted to try a different technique and describe what happens etc...

On the right is Indies dress :)

Thanks for reading!

xoxo