Chapter 2 ~ New Room and Shopping

*** Lexi's POV ***

~ 3 weeks Later ~

"LEXI LEXI LEXI!" The boys screamed, running into the living room.

"Err what have you done?" I asked.

"Nothing, we promise." Zayn reassured me making me giggle.

"But, your room is officially DONE!" Niall screamed making me jump.

"Come on come see it!" Louis said happily as Harry and Liam dragged me off the sofa and up the 2 flights of stairs. The first bit you walk into is a room with a pink fluffy carpet, with a blue couch and pink sofa, theres a single green chair and a blue stool and pink stool with two yellow tables, theres a blue surf board hung up and some windows. I smiled brightly and the boys took be up some small stairs which led to my bedroom, it was actually quite big, it was pink and zebra print themed. Then my walk in wardrobe which was very high tech, there was two doorways, one for my hair and make-up the other where my clothes and everything else goes.

We then walked through another door and there was my en-suit shower, it had one pink wall and the other walls were white. There was a half-egg shaped bath in the middle and a huge shower behind it. They then took me out of the bathroom and into my bedroom again, where they led me through another door, into a small hallway, there was a glass door way on the side and one at the very end, they took me through the door on the side which took me too a huge swimming pool. We walked out and into the end glass door which led to the roof top.

"OMG I LOVE IT!!!!" I screamed reaferring to all the rooms.

"We're glad you like it love!" Harry said happily.

"We though you would like the swimming pool!" Liam chuckled.

"I love it, thank you so so so so so so so so so much!" I said happily giving each of them hugs.

*

*

I had finished looking in all of my rooms on my own and i was now walking down stairs where the boys were in the kitchen.

"Hello!" I said cheerfully, hopping onto one of the bar-stools, they all said hi and said down at the table with me, placing 3 boxes of pizza in the middle.

"So Lexi, we've enrolled you at a school, you start on Monday." Louis told me.

"Really, what school?" I asked, taking a bite of my pizza.

"St Johns High!" Harry told me and i nodded.

"Its a public school, we thought you would prefer that to a private school." Liam explained.

"Even after 3 weeks, you boys no me soooo well" I replied giggling,

"We've got your uniform for you." Niall told me.

"Aw thanks guys!" I said, grabbing another slice of pizza.

"Oh and Perrie, Eleanor and Danielle are coming tomorrow to take you clothes shopping, since you dont have a lot of stuff, and you need to fill that walk-in-wardrobe!" Zayn told me, giving me a wink at the end.

"Guys, thanks so much, i really appreciate everything your doing for me." I thanked them, flashing them a smile. They all muttered a 'no probs' and we finished eating our pizza in silence.

*

I rolled over in my new bed and looked at my phone, it said it was 1:00am. The boys had went to bed at 11:00pm so they should me asleep. I got out of bed and lifted up my mattress, pulling out my cigarettes. I really don't want the boys to know i smoke. I walked down my small hallway and through the door leading to my roof top.