Chapter 21 - Eminem

*** Lexi’s POV ***

“Are you for real?” I asked, dumbfounded.

“Entirely.” Simon confirmed.

“Ahhhhh!” I screamed, jumping around and hugging him.

“Im guessing your excited?” Simon joked.

“Yes, like wow, yes!” I breathed, sitting down again.

“Well, he’s came up with the whole song, all you have to do is record your parts, the music is all sorted too.” Simon explained, a smile sporting my face.

“Yes. And I’m performing on x-factor.” I said in a sing-song voice.

“Umm. The set is going to my very, wow.” Simon told me and I nodded. After finishing up, I bounced out of Simon’s office, not literally. My fresh Hawaii tan matched my white dress and blue shoes perfectly. It was a lovely holiday and it’s certainly brought my and Bradley closer. Now, in case you’re wondering why I’m so excited, Eminem has written a song for me to perform and record with him. It’s literally a dream come true.

Opening the door to mine and the boys’ house, I walked into the living room where they were all watching a football game.

“G day minions.” I chirped.

“You left the house in a mood, now you’re happy. Spill.” Louis said bluntly.

“I’m recording a song with Eminem.” I boasted.

“Shut the front door!” Harry gasped.

“-And get outta my kitchen.” Louis sassed and I giggled.

“Honestly, we’re performing it on X factor too!” I squealed.

“Lexi, hurry up!” My stylist called.

“I’m coming.” I shouted back in reply. I stepped out of the dressing room bathroom. Millie, my new stylist, shooed me into the chair. Grabbing a hair drier, she blow dried my hair and got started. My eyes were very dark looking, my cheeks also having a dark look to them. My lips however were painted in an emulsifying matte red. My hair was in thick curls. Now came the tough bit. The dress.

It was massive. So big, it had to put on, on stage. I rushed out onto the stage once being signalled that the break had now aired and stood the platform. I was already wearing the corset and underskirt. Each layer was quickly clipped on. Next were the long ribbons for the dancers. As they were all being attached to the dress, another long train was added onto the back. The stage manager slipped my ear buds in my ears and a black diamante microphone was shoved in my hands.