Chapter 14 ~ NewLook

*** Lexi's POV ***

"JORDAN JANSEN WAKE YOUR SEXY AUSTRALIAN ASS UP!" I yelled, pulling the covers off him.

"Argh! Lexxiiiiiiiii!" Jordan moaned and i giggled, pulling him off the bed along with the duvets and pillows. He landed with a thump and i put the sofa bed away.

"Jj, everyones awake! We have to be at the venue soon!" I hollered and he stood up from the floor.

"Im up, im, up!" He announced walking into the kitchen area. I folded the duvets up and put them back in the closet along we the pillows. I decided i should get ready, i went over to my suitcase to find something to wear. I settled on my love and peace crop top, white high waisted shorts, studded laced platform booties and a white satchel. My make up was natural with a pink gloss and my hair was already curled from yesterday. I smiled at the infinity ring on my finger, remembering when Cody first gave it to me. I left the bathroom to see everyone was lobbed up on the sofa.

"Ready to go?" I asked, picking up my satchel.

"Yup!" They all said in unison, slightly creepy. We all clambered out of the bus, security surrounding us. I could here the screaming girls and even some boys. Paps were everywhere, snapping pictures, creating fake stories. We finally reached the venues back entrance and we all departed to our dressing rooms. I got there and my stylist was immediately by my side.

"Lexi, i've decided to give you a different outfit tonight!" Hannah chirped.

"Great, but why are you here so early?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, i over heard you wanted to dye your hair ombre." Hannah explained, pulling out various colours of dyes from her bag.

"Wow!" I squealed.

"So, im choosing the colours, you'll love it!" She told me, blindfolding me and sitting me on the chair.

"So, what sort of outfit am i wearing?" I asked.

"Something edgy, i wanted to give you a style, so bright, colorful and different." She explained and i hummed in response. I heard the wrapping and moving of foil and i twiddled blindly with my fingers.

"Are you sure im going to like my hair?" I asked Hannah nervously.

"Positive." She stated and a sighed, guessing i should wait and see. Half and hour later and Hannah was currently blow drying my hair, i was still blindfolded but all was soon to be revealed. All the boys were forbidden to see me until after my set.

"Ready?" Hannah asked.

"Yup!" She removed the blindfold and i stared at the reflection in the mirror. It started of dark purple at the top and made its way to white around the mid length of my hair, then it went to a light pink and ending at a dark yet bright pink at the tips.

"So, whatcha think?" Hannah asked nervously.

"Hannah! This is permanent right, because i love it!" I squealed giving her a tight hug.

"Oh im so pleased anyway you have an hour before the show, lets get you ready!" She squealed handing me my outfit. It was a pink skater skirt, purple croptop and purple heels. Wow. Girly Much. I changed into the outfit and it actually looked really nice. I returned back to the seat my the mirror and Hannah started on my makeup. She layered on some foundation and smoothed it in so it looked more natural. She then started on my eyes, doing a lilac cat eye effect and coated my lashed in mascara. She then put some Pink Nouveau MAC lipstick on my lips and i pouted my lips to make them look more plump.

"Im gonna paint your nails." Hannah told me, pulling out a pink nail varnish, silver nail varnish and some silver diamante. My thumb was half pink and half silver, my second finger was pink with a silver ombre, my middle finger was plain pink, my fourth finger was plain silver and my little finger was plain pink with 3 large silver diamante on. I waited for both sets of nails to dry before slipping my shoes on again. My vocal coach came in and ran through some exercises and the sound tech guy came in with my silver glitter earplugs, i hung them round my neck and i was told to stand on the stage wing. The same as yesterday the Dj was doing his thing as the stage team done the last minute preparation. All the boys came out from their dressing rooms and they stared at me in awe.