Chapter 19 ~ Singers Christmas Ball!

*** Lexi's POV ***

"So, Lexi, whatcha planning to do for Christmas?" Niall asked, handing me my pizza.

"I dunno, haven't thought about it." I mumbled, shoving some pizza into my mouth.

"Well, you can come to Ireland with me if you want." Niall suggested.

"Seriously?" 

"Of course. My mum really wants to meet you!" 

"Well, in that case, i'd love to!" I beamed, giving him a hug.

"Well, Christmas is in two weeks. We'll leave in a week." Niall said, munching on some chips.

"Are you ready for the artists ball type thing tonight?" I questioned. It was a ball for singers.

"Yeah, the boys are picking up our suits now. Do you have your dress ready?"

"Of course!" 

"Ok, well you have 3 hours, go get ready!" Niall ordered, finishing off my pizza i ran upstairs. I had a shower this morning, my hair was in heated rollers so that was one less job.

Doing my usual make-up routine, i added a wing effect to my eyes and bright baby pink lipstick to my lips. Clasping up my strapless bra, i slid into my matching knickers. Removing the rollers, i tied my hairs into a half pony tail and added some jewelry. Slipping into my blue dress, i placed my heels onto my feet and snapped a picture for instagram.

Walking downstairs, i hugged a suited and booted Niall and met the boys in the limo.

"Ready?" Liam asked as we came to the event.

"Of course!" I mocked poshly. Climbing out of the limo, i ditched the boys and walked down the red carpet. Posing, i felt someone bump into me.

"Oh wow, im so sorry, its a pleasure to meet you Lexi! Huge fan!" The boy gushed, noticing who he was my inner fangirl was trying to fight its way out.

"Gah! No worries. Im a huge fan to Bradley!" I shrieked.

"So, er, can i escort you in?" He asked nervously.

"Sure!" I chirped, hooking our arms together.

"This is James, Connor and Tristan!" Bradley introduced  me to his band mates.

"Hello i'm Le-"

"We know, huge fans!" James gushed and i smiled.

"Cody was a real jerk to let you go." Connor winked and i giggled.