Chapter 26 ~ 5SOS and a house.

A/N AGE CHANGE. Lexi is now 19 years old !

** Lexi's POV **

"Its, uh, lovely." I said, forcing a smile, my finger gracefully running over the counter top. The house was backed up onto the beach, it was large and spacious and i simply couldn't imagine living here myself, that was until Simon broke the news.

5 Seconds of Summer also needed a place to stay in California and management thought it'd be perfect for us to live together since One Direction was staying in the UK. I haven't met them before, despite them being close with the One Direction boys. I was happy now the management team had finally left the house because i could have some privacy and add a personal touch to my room. I had chosen a good size bedroom at the back of the house with a large balcony, en-suit and the essential walk in dressing room.

"This place is sick!" I thick Australian accent boomed, breaking me out of my trance.I place the photo frame of me and Niall on my bedside, running downstairs.

"Hi, I'm Lexi!" I said happily, holding out my hand for each of them to shake, in turn they introduced themselves before running off to choose their rooms.

Flicking through the various take-out menus in the kitchen, i pulled out a sushi menu, choosing what i'd like to order.

"What you eating?" Luke asked, making me jump.

"Oh i'm ordering sushi, you want?" 

"The other boys won't, they don't like sushi, i however, am a huge fan of sushi, how about i take you out?" Luke asked, toying with his lip ring.

"Like a date?" I winked, placing the menu down.

"Is that what you want it to be?"

"We'll see, pick me up at 7." I chirped, running up to my room.

A/N

I know its very short but im still desperate for cowriter!!!!!!!

Lexi is 19 now!

Picture at side is the house.

VOTE

COMMENT

SHARE

READ

FOLLOW

<3 <3 <3