Chapter 7 - YCA's

*** Lexi's POV ***

It's the day of the YCA's, and every things last minute for me because i don't have my dress. Me and Cody are now walking down the streets of malibu.

"what about this boutique?" Cody asked.

"Yeah sure, lets try it!" I replied, as Cody help the door open for me, such a gentlemen for a 16 year old.

"Hello Miss Tomlinson and Mr Simpson, how can i help you?" A women chirped, i was actually shocked she knew who i am.

"We're looking for a perfect dress for a perfect girl." Cody told her, gesturing to my when he said 'perfect girl' making me blush.

"Thats incredibly sweet, how old are you sweetie?" She asked me.

"Im 15" 

"Ok, are you looking for a long dress?" She asked.

"Yes, possibly when with the slit at mid side, you know, for the leg." I explained.

"Ah, a high slit dress." 

"Yes!" I replied and she walked into another smaller room, gesturing for us to follow.

"Now, you have medium sized breast, would you like them to be on show slightly?" She asked and my expression turned to shocked while Cody's turned to cheeky.

"Could she have a dress where its tight looking under her breast so it makes them look slightly enhanced, but not on show?" Cody queried.

"Do you know what, i have a pink dress that would go perfect, with your figger and hair!" She said happily, walking to a clothing rail at the bag of the room, removing a pink dress. It was stunning! It had diamante detail, and the material looked beautiful.

"I love it!" I squealed, hugging Cody's neck making him laugh, i mean we have to act all couple like and close.

"Why don't you try it on, what size shoe are you?" She asked handing me the dress.

"um im size four!" I replied, walking into the changing room.

"Can i come in?" Cody asked jokingly.

"Sure!" I said brightly and his face lit up.

"Really!" He replied happily

"Nope!" I said cheekily making him frown. The lady handed me some white heeled shoes and i started to change. Once i was done i inspected myself before opening the dressing room door. I really liked it, i mean i love it! It fits me perfectly, i thought she would have to tailor it to my size. It makes me look older as well and it makes my boobs look lush.

*** Cody's POV ***

I waited patiently for Lexi to come out. I heard the door click and she stepped out, my jaw hit the floor , she looked stunning, beautiful, amazing! I stood up and took her right hand.

"You look, beautiful!" I gasped, feeling utterly speechless and she blushed.

"Thanks, this is the dress, and look, the shoes she picked out for me look perfect with it!" She exclaimed making me smile. Even though i have only known her like 2 days, she never fails to amaze me, i feel like i've known her all my life.

*

Lexi had now chosen a clutch bag to match and we were now stood at the checkout.

"Lexi, i think i left my phone in the dressing rooms, can you go grab it?" I asked and she nodded and went to get it, the truth is its in my pocket, i wanted to buy the dress, shoes and bag for her, without her knowing the cost.