Chapter 15 ~ Surprise!

*** Lexi's POV ***

I sat anxiously by my phone waiting for Kelly to phone me. Its been like this for two weeks, waiting. Kelly still hasn't phoned me to tell my whether Simon like the song or not. I understand he's a busy man but i mean, 5 minutes, thats all it need!

"Lexi, relax, no news is good news." Zayn told me, wrapping me into a hug.

"I'm just so nervous Zayn, i mean sure he's liked all of my other songs but i dunno, this ones different. It really means something, the day i wrote it i had so much on my mind and i just chucked it into that song!" I explained and Zayn sighed slightly.

"Lexi, stop, your gonna make yourself ill!" Zayn said and my phone started ringing, the screen said 'Kelly' and a picture of us with Starbucks.

"ZAYN ITS KELLY!" I squealed, pulling out of Zayn's grip and answering the phone.

"Hello." I said casually.

"Hey Lexi, Simon loves the song, he said its your best one yet!" Kelly spoke and i practically screamed..

"WOO HE LIKES THE SONG!" I yelled, running around the bus.

"Yeah he love its. But um he want four more songs, 2 collabs and 2 solos." Kelly told me, once again nervousness in her voice.

"When by?" I asked.

"Two weeks." She replied and i groaned.

"So he wants me to fit song writing in between interviews, photo shoots, recording and performing!" I exclaimed and Kelly cleared her throat.

"Pretty much yeah." She said and i sighed longingly.

"How though im only 15!" I whined.

"I've re-done your schedule. When you get to the arena today, i'll be there, i'll talk you through the schedule, for now, just relax!" Kelly urged.

"Thanks kells, see you in an hour i guess." I replied and she chuckled slightly.

"You will Lex, bye!" She chirped and hung up. I let out a huge scream and everyone came running into the kitchen.

"Are you alright Lex?" Jordan asked, we had patched things up now, so all is fine.

"No! I have to write FOUR SONGS in two weeks! 2 collabs and 2 solos! Oh not to forget, interviews, photoshoots, rehearsals, soundchecks, performing, recording, travelling America, Im going crazy!" I yelled and stormed out of the kitchen. I climbed into my bunk and buried my head in my pillow and cried. I couldn't do it, four songs, thats ridiculous. 

--------------------------------------------------

"Lexi, wake up, were here!" Niall said quietly waking me up.

"Ok Nialler." I mumbled, as if he read my mind he picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and buried my head into his neck, falling back into my slumber. Shortly after i was woken up, Kelly sat on the small coffee table.

"Hey Kelly." 

"Hey Lexi, right, you have 2 hours before you need to be on stage ok. So, tonight, you'll perform go back to the bus sleep and tomorrow is when everything starts." She said sternly.

"Ok Kelly, do you have my schedule with you?" I asked her and she nodded handing me a folder.

"Here, just read through it, transport will be provided, good luck!" She explained and left the room, swiftly after Hannah entered, make up in tow.

"Ready?" She asked and i nodded, sitting in the chair.

"Am i wearing the same thing as yesterday?" I asked.