Chapter 29 - In control of my love life

"I really don't get Harry's problem with me!" Brad huffed through the camera.

"Tell me about it," I giggled "he's still certain you were doing more than tickling me."

We sat there in a brief silence, Brad and I's phones going off at the same time. Simultaneously, we opened ours texts.

' Lexi, due to the long distance management have decided to break yours and Brads relationship off, we have already prepared an official article which will be released in the morning. You're now a free women, good luck!'

My eyes widened, looking back up to the camera, my expression mirrored Brads.

"I'm single! This is awesome! No offence Lex." Brad cheered.
"So, we're actually in control of our love life, this is brilliant!" I squealed.
Saying a speedy goodbye to Brad, I walked into the kitchen grabbing a Cider from the fridge I began preparing dinner for me and the boys.

--------------------

"So you've made us spag bowl and you're drinking. What's the occasion?" Calum asked, resting his chin in his palm.

"Well, me and Brad aren't dating anymore because of distance!" I beamed.

"You're excited that you broke up with your boyfriend?" Ashton quizzed.

"Well yeah, we were fake dating! I now have control over my love life."

"That makes more sense." Luke nodded, a charming smile adorning his face.

"So, what's the crack tonight?" I asked, gathering the clear plates.

"Well, we could chill, few beers, video games and maybe a movie?" Michael suggested.

"Sounds good, get in as much relaxation before we go on tour!" Calum agreed.

"Ok, well I'll do the dishes and join you in a bit!"

"I'll help ya Lex." Luke said, watching the boys walk off.

We cleared the dishes in silence as I filled up the bowl with hot, soapy water, placing the glasses inside bowl. Luke began drying the dishes, picking up some bubbles in my palm, I blew them in Luke's direction, landing in Luke's perfectly styled quiff.

I giggled slightly, Luke's face turned, raising an eyebrow.

"Couldn't resist." I shrugged, going back to the dishes.

I felt a sting against my leg, turning to Luke who was stood there with a smirk on his face:

"You bitch."

"Sorry love, couldn't resist." He winked as I rolled my eyes. I smacked him playfully across the arm.

"Now Miss Tomlinson, that's not very nice." Luke tutted, placing his hands on my hips, gently pushing me against the counter.

"S..sorry Mr Hemmings." I stuttered, the sudden contact making my heart race.

"You should be sorry, it takes hours to get my hair this good and I bruise easily." He teased.

"You know, I'm newly single, my heart aches and I'm really vulnerable to close contact." I pouted jokingly.

"Why don't you prove your vulnerability." He murmured, pulling me closer, my arms instinctively wrapped around his shoulder, his grip bringing me to my tip toes.

His warm lips along with the coldness of his lip ring brushed against mine...

CLASH

I quickly turned around, staring at the array of cutlery scattered across the floor. I rushed to my knees gathering the utensils together before placing them on the side.

"Well, um, I'll carry on drying up." Luke awkwardly said, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Yeah, I'm going to shower."

-----------------------

Waheeeey I finally updated!
Sorry it's short.

Offer me some story ideas below to help my writers block.

Love you all 💜💜