Chapter 4 ~ Interviews&Relationships

*** Lexi's POV ***

I had just finished my first week at school, every ride home was endless teasing about me and Hunter. Hunter always walks me to the boys car after school.

To make it easier they Boys have made a drop off and pick up rota: 

Monday: Louis 

Tuesday: harry 

Wednesday: Zayn 

Thursday: Liam 

Friday: Niall

Friday is my favourite because Niall said he'll always take me to nandos straight after school. Everyone knows One Direction have adopted me One, paparazzi snapped shots of me and the boys and Two, the boys announced it on an interview.

Anyway me and Niall have just got home from nandos.

"Lexi, go put something smart casual on we're going out!" Liam told me shooing me off upstairs. I ran upstairs to my wardrobe and scanned for smart but casual clothes...

I chose a white lace tanktop, my leather jacket, black skinny jeans, white glittery platform booties and my black Chanel purse bag. I put my brown hair up into a messy neat bun, tying my USA bandana around the top, I put my bracelets on and done a cat eye makeup. I picked up my phone and walked downstairs.

"So boys where are we going?" I asked walking into the living room.

"We are going for your first interview then out to dinner." Zayn told me, looking up from his phone briefly.

"What interview?" I asked sitting on Niall's lap.

"Ya know, so the public get to know what our little adopted person is like." Niall cooed, pinching my cheeks.

"The limo will be here soon." Liam told us and with that there was a beep outside

"Actually I think it's here now!" Louis said sassily, poking his tongue out at Liam making me giggle and Liam just rolled his eyes. We all stood up and walked outside towards the limo, as usual Liam's left to lock up the door. We all climbed into the limo.

After 45 minutes of off tune singing and telling off's from Paul and the driver we finally reached the itv studios. The driver opened our door and I put my raybans on along with the boys because there was a lot of paparazzi waiting.

As I stepped out the limo Liam and Niall both came to my side as Louis, Zayn and Harry walked in front of us trying to make a path through the paparazzi with the help of Paul. Once we finally got through the doors we all took of our raybans.

We all followed Paul to the studio we were having the interview with. We were going to record the interview today and then it would be shown on daybreak next Monday.

Because we weren't filming it live we were going to be sat on this old leather vintage sofa my a wood burner and we were going to be interviewed my Lorraine Kelly.

"Ok guys just go in there and sit on the sofa." Paul told us and we nodded. We walked into the room and sat on the sofa, just like Paul told us to.

5 minutes later Lorraine walked in...

"Ok guys, lets get this interview started!" Lorraine said happily clapping her hands twice.

"And action!" The director called

_

"So guys with me today I have One Direction and Lexi Tomlinson!" Lorraine announced and there was a chorus' of yes' from us.