Cinq

Cinq (Five)

Allie Hope

It has been two weeks since Alex told her parents that she is pregnant. I moved in to Adam’s house on last, last Wednesday. I am sleeping in the guest room down the hall from Adam’s room. I am so excited that I would be staying.

We are closer than ever now. Alex has been hanging out with us more too. Even at school. At first people were surprised but then it started to numb down. Damon right now is so out of the picture. I’m weirdly glad to say. My feelings for Adam grow and grow every day. In the morning he looks even more handsome with bed hair.

I have to say that these few years with having a crush on Adam have been finally granted. I know that he likes Alex but I think he likes me. The way he looks at me is like; I am the only girl in the world. But I guess that will never be because our friendship is too valuable to get ruined by our emotions but like I have been doing since freshman year when we met I am going to wait.

I turned my attention back to the movie. We are watching Cyberbully on ABC Family. It was at the part where she wants to go back to school. I kind of have to admire the character to think that her best friend hurt her. And then to topped that she was getting bullied online.

I wish I was that brave to think that she tried to kill herself. I cried and of course Adam comforts me. Actually right now I am wrapped in his arms. He is so warm and comfortable. I am so going to like living here. It’s like a dream come true.

When the movie ended, I heard Adam snoring lightly. I checked the clock and it said 10:25pm. A Saturday night.

I was so comfortable in the embrace that I slowly brought my hands to Adam’s face and gently kissed him on the lips. My first kiss from the guy I liked even though he is sleeping. I pulled away to find Adam’s eyes widen, he grabbed me when I was about to get up from the seat. He pulled me and then our lips connected. I could feel the shivers down my back.

His hands found its way on my waist as I connected my arms around his neck. He kissed me with so much passion; I kissed him back with the same feeling.

Even though I am still shocked that I was kissing the man of my dreams but I let it go. I licked the bottom of his lip and he hesitated because I guess this is his first time like me. Then he finally relaxes and let me in. Our tongues touched as they massaged each other. As the sparks was flying around us. To get a little bit comfortable I straddled him on his lap and instantly we kept kissing. I pulled away.

Breathless.

"I am so sorry Allie, I shouldn’t have done that" Adam said after a few minutes of silence. It kind of hurt me inside to think that he was just tempting me.

"There is nothing to be sorry for...I liked it" I said once I found my voice. I smiled. I put my hands on my lips from just moments ago that I remembered that I was straddled on his lap.

I quickly got off "I liked it too," He said and he stood up. He took a breath and one step closer to me then he grabbed my hand and the whispered. "Just like I like you,"

I froze. I didn’t know what to do. He just told me that he liked me. After all these years I have wanted to hear that. I went back to reality and said "I like you too," and kissed him.

I could feel him smiling against our kiss. Finally I could have him in my arms. As Adam kissed me I forgot everything. It was me and him against the world.

Adam Hertz.

She liked me. After two weeks of just wondering about how I feel I just confessed. I liked Allie. And she liked me. I was kind of still surprised that she even kissed me. I am one of the happiest men in the world. I was still kissing her soft lips. They tasted like popcorn but I don’t care. She tastes good.