Dix

Dix (Ten)

Its Friday already, to think that tonight I am going on my second date with Allie. I am so nervous, I have everything planned out.

I am going to take her to a movie then ice cream and then were going to go to my back yard and stare at the stars. It’s not going to cost me a cent. Even though I am not worried about money. It’s going to be a stay at home date. I didn’t want to be too romantic; I want it to be in the middle.

I ran the plans threw my head as I fed Allie, we were in lunch I was so eagered for tonight. Everyone at the table was talking about Him or like something not important.

Allie fed me a fry and I took a drink then I pecked her on the lips and mumbled about what we were talking about. We have been so comfortable around each other. More than comfortable than we have ever been in 4 years. And I like it.

Whenever Allie and I touch I feel sparks, something I have never felt before. Just being around her I feel whole. She completes my whole world. And when we kiss our body fits perfectly together like we were meant to be.

She is my girl. And always will be. I am not stupid to let her go. Because I was so stupid to not realize my feelings for her earlier. But now that I have I am going to make it my power to make her happy. She deserves to be happy.

As we kept feeding each other and yes receiving weird looks. But we don’t care. We talked. Then the bell rang and we headed to Math.

Nothing new has passed. Well from the fact that after Alex got together with Damon, Henrie stopped hanging out with us. And joined the football team and then he, I guess is dating Angie Lock. She is a cheerleader.

The good thing is that he never found out about Alex being pregnant. I simply don’t care if he doesn’t want to be friends with nerds because really were the ones with the true friends. And not them.

But whatever, back to my life. We got to Math hand in hand; I was smiling like every moment that I spend with Allie. I am one lucky man.

School is over. Everything is ready. Allie she is going to get ready as I get the stuff done and as for me I got ready to then it was time for it to begin.

I am so nervous right now, I breathed in and out then went to go and knock on the door. She opened looking beautiful in a red sundress. She had light make up. She was wearing red flat. She looked gorgeous.

"Are you done sharing so we can go?" Allie asked. I blushed because of the embarrassment I felt. She giggled and then I took her hand and led her down to the theatre.

The movies we are going to see is Letters to Juliet. It is her favorite movie. I got the popcorn and drinks and then sat next to her. I put the arm rest up and brought Allie to lie on my chest as we watched the movie.

I watched as Allie was crying when Claire and Lorenzo meet for the first time. Allie was mutter something about true love. Or something. I just silently watched the movie and comforted Allie.

When the movie was over, I saw Allie her eyes were red. Like puffy red. I hugged her tighter never wanting to let her go. "Awh... Honey, its ok it’s just a movie," I told her. She nodded. She pulled away. Then looked into my eyes.

"I know, I um have to tell you something," she paused she looked elsewhere then back to my eyes. I nodded. Then she continued. “I think I may be falling in love with you,"

I paused. Did she just say that she loves me? I gave her a soft smile. I think I am in love with her too but I never realized it.

"I-" but she cut me off.

"Don’t worry; you don’t have to say it back. I have just wanted to say this since we met. 4 years ago." She took my hand. "But I was too afraid to tell you, and then when we saw this movie. It got me thinking about true love.

"And how I don’t want to wait 50 years to tell the person I love. That I love them." She smiled. She put her hands on my cheek. "I am in love with you, Adam." She whispered.

I was still frozen shock of what she said. Then something came over me. I put my hand in her cheeks as she let go of my face. I stroke them. “I th-think that I am in love with you too," I stuttered. She smiled. I leaned in and gave her a kiss.

She kissed back as she straddled me. Her fingers twisting in my hair and mine on her waist. It’s a good thing that I put the popcorn on the seat next to me. I licked the bottom of her lip and she let me in. She started rubbing up and down on my member. I guess she only had panties under the dress.

I pulled away from her. Then I said. "I love you so much, would you officially be my girlfriend," I panted. She nodded and then she kissed me hard. The kiss was sweet, hard, rough, and tender. My hands went up and down her body as we made out. She gasped when I touched the side of her boobs.

That was my time to slip my tongue in her mouth. We French kissed for a while. Then then I pulled away to breath. But my lips never moved from her skin. As she was trying to take off my shirt.

My lips were on her neck as she moaned in pleasure. Her soft spot. Then out of no here she whispered. "Let’s go to your room," and we left to my room. We ended up talking the rest of the night, it was the best second date I have ever had.

"I love you Allie, always" I told her. I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too Adam, always have always will," she said as she scooted closer to me.

I moaned with pleasure. I smiled and gave her a kiss. Even if it was the second date, we have known each other for a long time.

I glanced at the clock it said 12:30 am. We laid there for a while.

Allie fell asleep on me. And then I found myself falling asleep into a beautiful dream.

And now I woke up by the water running in my bathroom and by the lack of heat that I am used to when I sleep with Allie. I sat up and then glanced at the clock. 12:27 pm. On a Saturday. Wow what a night?

I ran my fingers threw my hair. And then I pulled the blanket out of the way to get up. I had forgotten that I was only in my batman boxers until I looked down. I found my batman comics I threw somewhere in the room.

I heard the water stop when I was almost done putting on new sheets. Then Allie came out with a towel wrapped around her. She looked gorgeous. I stared at her when she started to change in front of me. I could keep my eyes off of her. "Like something you want?"

I nodded. "Everything," I launched to her but she took a step to the side before I could. I pouted.

"Sorry, this is not for sale sorry, try later." She smiled at me. She was teasing me.

"Oh I will." I smiled back evilly. I laughed and she looked at me with a confused look.

I pulled her closed to me. And whispered in her ear. "You look so sexy in the towel; this is such a turn on." I kissed her neck and felt her shiver making me smile. It felt nice to have her close to me.

I feel completed. Like there is nothing in this world I need the most but me and her. I looked in her eyes and brought my lips to hers. The connection felt so right. Her soft lips were all mine. She made me feel ways that I didn’t know how to feel.

Physical and Emotional. She was like sending shivers down my spine. Made my heart go wild when she was near me. Just holding her felt so right. She broke the kiss for air.

"I am going to change, and then we can go downstairs for breakfast. I am SO starving!" She said. I nodded. She gave me a quick peck and then just left. I stood there dumbfounded. Then I went to take a quick shower and change.