Sept

Sept (Seven)

Alex Young

After I depart to my class. I was happy. I guess because all Allie ever talked to me about is Adam. She really likes him. And I can see it in his eyes that he likes her a lot.

I was turning to my class. Looking down on the floor, ignoring the stares of people. Ever since I broke up with Damon, I have been getting glares for 'breaking' his heart. I snorted.

I was about to go to class but then I hit something hard. "Whoa I am sorry, didn’t see you...oh it’s you," I looked up and saw that it was the cocky jerk of Damon. He smirked.

"Well than apology accepted," he said I took a step back. As I cover my stomach with my books. I looked in to his eye for a second then I looked away.

"What do you want?" I asked coldly. I looked somewhere else. I didn’t want to stare at his eyes because I knew I would get lost.

"I just wanted to see how you and the baby are.” He whispered. He knew that I didn’t want the whole school to know about me being pregnant.

"Why would you care? These last two weeks all you have been proving to me is that you don’t want me to take you back." The smirk on his face disappeared. He grabbed my arm and pulled me to the nearest empty classroom.

"Because I love you, and I am sorry, it’s just I have been lonely without you, I miss you," He told me. He looked me in my eyes and I was about to fall for it when I realized it is not a good decision.

I snorted. "Ha-ha funny. That’s how you are showing your love for me. Please tell that to someone who believes you because I am not falling for that," I turned to leave when he grabbed my arm. His grip it tight it started to hurt "Ow! Damon gets your hands off of me!! I am serious Damon."

I struggled for him to release. He pulled me close to him and said." I always get what I want; I want to be with you. If I have to kill to be with you then I will," I kept in kicking and doing everything possible to get him to realize.

"Damon, seriously get over yourself, I don’t want you. I don’t love you anymore," I told him. Yes that is a lie but I am so not going to tell him. He grabbed both my arms and sat me down. His arms hurting my wrist.

"You don’t love me...that is an F***ing lie," He said. He looked at me. I looked at him. He was trying to find something to prove to him I was lying. "What about all that time we have been together, the great sex that we have, and everything that we said to each other and no other."

"Damon please let go," I said calmly.

"No I will not-" he got interrupted.

"I suggested you let go of her," a voice came from the door. Damon still holding both my wrist looked at the person and smirked.

"Or what?" It came to fast one minute the guy was at the door and next his fist connected to Damon face, he let go of my wrist and fell to the floor. "You son of a bitch, you don’t fucking know me and you punch me."

Damon got up and was about to hit the guy but the guy was to fast that Damon was on the ground again. "And don’t you ever touch her unless she says so." The guy said. The guy turned to me. He looked cute actually. He had black hair with green eyes he had muscles but what really hooked me was his smile. It was the best thing I have seen.

Yes I guess you can say I am thinking pathetic but not really. "So you want me to take you class," the guy asked. To be honest I have never seen him before in my life. But for some reason I felt happy that I did meet him even if it was in this horrible situation.