Chapter 12- The Plot Revealed

He leans back relieved. I know I shouldn't but what if he ends up hurting himself? My mind still in conflict with itself as my nose is poked.

"Earth to Violet-" he says smirking at me.

I look away, blushing madly. "S-Sorry..."

"Pfft- hahaha! That face is so cute!" He says leaning into me and taking my cheeks in his hands and squeezes them. "So big.." he says winking at me.

"They are not!" I shriek, batting him away from me. I turn away from him only to tickled. "Ahhhhh!" I scream loudly. "...Eisuke! STOP!"

"Hmmm...do you give up?" he says and I can feel his smirk.

"Absolutely not-! AHHHH!" I yell, grabbing his attention. I was stubborn if anything and this was a duel between Eisuke and I.

"No?" He teases and his assault becomes ruthless. I scream for mercy after it becomes too much and he beseeches me and lets me go.

"Aw, did I hurt you sweetie...?" he says with a hint of sarcasm.

"You're so cruel" I laugh at him, bouncing on the covers and throwing a pillow at him. He keeps his eyes on me, smiling at me with a look of relaxation on his face.

He catches the pillow and hits my arm with it lightly. "Harsh aren't you Cookie?" he says with his eyebrows raised.

My tummy growls loudly and I go bright red. Suddenly Eisuke is behind me, holding me in his arms and rubbing my stomach.

"Violet-are you okay?!" he asks concerned. For a moment of selfish desire I thrive in his warmth of his arms.

I snap out of it and reply, "No its just, I was going for dinner when you called." I say blushing at his words.

"What would you like? I can get you anything." he replies in concern for Blip and I. Is this what it would've been like? I can't help but wonder.

"Perhaps you should eat too, you may want to sober up a little." turning towards him. His words are tickling the nape of my neck and I can't help but shiver.

"You're right, but I think I'm getting better thanks to the water." he says, and I realise he is calmer than before.

We enter the living area and order food, Mr Kenzaki enters the room and is momentarily shocked. I look up to him and give him a reassured smile.

"Sir- may I talk to you in private for a moment?" he asks in a polite manner.

"Anything you need to say now, say it" he replies dismissively.

"Err.. well sir- the paperwork regarding your divorce has been prepared and sent from Paris." he says, nervously glancing at me.

"Oh, -" my words fail me for a moment, for I had almost forgot that he was leaving me. "-please Mr Kenzaki put them down on the table." He does as I ask and quickly leaves the room.

An eerie mood sets over us that matches perfectly with the silence. Our food arrives and I begin to eat without a word. I had almost forgotten how good the food was here after spending so long getting pasta pots when Baba was late home.

"You know, it's amazing how you've managed to rip me apart in so many different ways. It's a real testament to how well you knew me. " Eisuke says bringing his fork to his mouth.

"When did you become so cold again?" I ask in a small bite, not wanting to eat anymore.

He says nothing but runs a hand through his hair, "You know, I don't mean to be Violet. I just find it frustrating, you're the only one that could ruin me you know?"

"Eisuke I don't want to ruin you,-" I take his hand, "- I want you to be happy."

"Is that why you said nothing to her?" he says referring back to that day.

I refuse to give him an answer. He sighs and changes the subject, " You know the guys won't talk to me, I've tried everything."

I look up with a sad expression, "Really? I'm sorry."

"Ota won't so much as give me a glance. Mamoru stares at me with judgemental eyes but says nothing. Baba will talk, but not quietly and Soryu...I've never seen him hate me so much." he says, depressed.

"Eisuke, they only want what's best for you."

"I know and they seem to think that's you." My heart stops. I can't stop my eyes from swimming.

"What do you think?"

"I think I was an idiot ever doubting that were my soul mate." he says, casting his eyes down.

"You doubted that?"

"Yes" he whispers.

My hand goes to my mouth to stifle a cry, my eyes have over flown now, and it was all too much.

"Excuse me-" I say as I stand but he blocks my path.

"Please Violet I have to explain why I did what I did. I know you'll never forgive me but you deserve the truth." his eyes pleading with me, I sit back down.

"I am with Mercedes for a business deal, worth 30 billion dollars. My adoptive father told me to make a deal with Locus-" I knew who Locus were; a highly successful group that once you put it together owned most of Japan and China. " Mercedes is the daughter of the CEO. She came to me and told me that if I ended it with you to be with her I could have what I wanted. I refused for weeks, my father put ridiculous pressure on me to agree. I told him I loved you, but he said that I would love again. The day you discovered us was the day I finally agreed."

"...You rat bastard." I say maliciously.

"I know I am but now I see that this, it wasn't worth it. I can't love again, I love you. I love you so much Violet. I can't touch her, I can't have sex with her but I need this contract." he pleads with me, coming close to me.

"Eisuke you have the power to have done this on your own. You have that ability to amaze people, you should've used that." my earlier tears turn to anger.

"Violet just- just stay for a moment." He begs.

"NO, and get the papers ready I would hate to inconvenience your business deal anymore!"

I run out the room and down to the corridor. I collapse unable to continue and cry again and again. My stomach is hurting but I can't stop the crying. It was uncontrollable and I was racked inside and out with sobs.

Heartbreak by business...

A figure appears in front of me, running towards me. The light purple skirt tells me its Eisuke.

"Violet..."

"Eisuke, my... tummy ... it hurts."

He lifts me quickly holding me to his broad chest. "I'm sorry but you're staying with me tonight. I'll let Baba know..." and I lose consciousness.