Chapter 19- The Ending

IMPORTANT AU: This chapter has a more mature themes than the others, so please beware as it could offend! If below 13 please note that this does have a sex scene but I have moderated it as best I can.

As our group enters the dining room, a crowd has surrounded themselves around Eisuke. We take a seat by the lounge and order drinks. Pregnancy takes over and I begin to feel myself wavering, using Soryu's shoulder as support.

Eisuke notices us and strolls over, his usual grace showing. Ota smiles, champagne in his hand, "How did you do that Boss?" he asks slurring his words.

"Simple stocks. I remove all his investors the amount of money going in stops when the money going out continues. It would have sucked the company dry." He replies, taking a seat and crossing his legs.

Eisuke props his head up with his elbow and trails his eyes on me. He looks as though he has a bad taste in his mouth. "Enjoying your pillow?" he sneers.

I glance to my left and my eyes meet Soryu's. "Oh...sorry Sor" I whisper and steady myself up right. Eisuke's thunder calms and beacons me over to his lap. "I'm sorry I didn't realise you were tired." he whispers in my ear.

I lean into him, smiling to myself. "What's going to happen?" I ask him, snuggling into his chest.

"I just got offered 5 different contracts, all with a condition." he says, stroking my hair.

"What condition?" Baba asks, glaring at him.

"That Cookie here, must be a co director." he says, smiling down at me.

"Wait, why?" I ask, shocked. Contracts worth millions of dollars...I couldn't believe it.

"Seems Raven decided to spread the good word about you." he pinches my hip and smirks.

"Ouch!" I cry out swatting his chest as I turn.

My lips are sealed in a instant and I feel red hot fire burn inside me. I let out a whimper as the contrast of his hot lips and cold fingertips hits me.

"Shhh...only I should hear that.." Eisuke says. He groans shifts me away from him so I able to gaze down at him.

"Let's make our rounds." I say softly, running my fingers through his hair playfully.

As I attempt to stand up, he grabs my wrists. When I return back to his gaze his eyes are blazing with passion that takes my breath away.

"Don't change Violet. Please. I understand what I did to you was disgusting and unforgiveable. Heartbreaking. You showed on that phone call that I can't live without you. I know I'm asking you to forgive me, which if you can't I understand but know that I will NEVER hurt you again. Ever. I just hope that you know deep down it was always me, I always planned this outcome."

Tears spring to my eyes and I turn my head away, "I don't know Eisuke. I just...-" I sigh heavily, "-I don't think that it'll be easy...sometimes I'm going to remember. It'll look like I'm being moody or hate you for no reason- but it isn't true I'll remember what you did."

"We'll get through it." he takes my hand and escorts me round the rooms, drawing attention to ourselves.

~Time Skip~

I open my eyes sleepily, I wipe my mouth half asleep and turn around. I'm met by Eisuke's naked front and blush. He's sleeping softly, his breathing timed and long eyelashes fluttering.

I stroke his cheek and his body reacts to my touch. I explore his face, taking my time to discover every inch of his body down to his toes. I run my hands through his soft hair and he mumbles in his sleep, leaning into me.