Want some more?

Want more of Eisuke and Violet? Check out the Epilogue to their love story now completed!

Violet is due to give birth, but when Eisuke grows quiet again is everything as perfect as it seems?

((OF COURSE! Its a sweet story!))

Want more of the KBTBB world? Check out my Soryu story!

Deep in the heart of Tokyo Reina Black, a known hacker able to destroy and distribute every virus known to mankind. Her abilities astound and amaze every businessman and to have her as an asset is to be on top on the business capital in every state in every country in the world.

The problem? She's no one's ally, and she is uncatchable; using every machine she's ever built to escape capture.

She has three rules: -Trust no one

-No mafia

-Be resilient

When she comes to stay at the Tre Spades Hotel and meets a Dragon will there be sparks or will she finally get burnt?

Or check out my new Baba story!

Rosa, the daughter of Zadicus Kane the 1st runner and most influential man in the world, falls in love with our thief. When Baba discovers the abuse Rosa is subjected too he takes her away, leaving the group baffled at his location.

Eisuke and Reina work together to take down the most influential man in the world, who has a network worth of 2.2 trillion. However, Reina soon discovers that Zadicus Kane is not working alone-Mercedes is back in business people-and ready for revenge.

Or check out my Ota story!

Finallyyyyyy....! (if you've stayed with it this long) Mamoru will be the last of the series! Finished now! (After Ota...obviously) *mock faints* Crazy! I've done a SERIES! ()*:・゚ (≧▽≦) Thank you and if you've like Eisuke and Violet I promise you, you will adore the rest of the group.