Chapter 13- A Night Together

I awaken on a soft familiar bed but I am not alone. Similar to the first time I slept here, Eisuke is working on the laptop beside my sleeping body.

I sit up, my head pounding, "W- What happened?"

"Violet!-" he says, pulling me close and dismissing the laptop. "Is the baby okay?" He says with a creased frown, hesitating before placing a hand on my stomach.

Blip kicks at his touch and I lie back down on his chest, his body is cold against mine and he slowly steals my warmth.

"Yeah the baby just kicked, it responds well to you Eisuke. Why are you so worried?" I ask turning to face his burning coffee coloured eyes.

"You said it was hurting before you passed out, I was worried something...." he inhales sharply, shaking his head as if to abandon the thought from his mind.

"Oh...well the baby's fine, Eisuke." I reply with soft eyes, planting a hand on his shoulder to relax him.

"Oh Violet..." he whimpers.

Suddenly I am pulled closer to his chest, his scent hitting me like a brick wall. I put my arms around him, hugging him softly. He was stroking my hair lightly, his touch worshiping the auburn locks like I were a goddess. He arms move to my waist and my body stirs as he holds me firmly. I try to hide my reaction but he catches my blush and a smug expression tugs at his mouth. I look at him wide eyed.

Eisuke.

I bite my lip and he catches the bottom in his fingers. He glares at me intently and my inner goddess awakens from her month vacation. Oh my... he's giving me that look. I want him and I can't deny it.

"Violet...I want.." he begins.

"No Eisuke, please... don't hurt me again." I plea.

"I miss you baby...so much" he whispers into my ear. His breath reaches my neck and I shiver enjoying the sensation.

He cups his hands around my face cradling it between his fingers, he pulls my face close leaning in. His lips are moist, a sensation that sends electricity through every inch of my body. His tender fingertips hold my hair and I let out a moan while sitting on his lap. His body awakens and I yelp in surprise.

"Eisuke...do you really want this?" I ask nervously, pulling away.

"All I want is you baby, I still love you..." I smile up at him. I turn my body so my legs are curled around his back.

We begin a long assault against one another, kissing and turning angles again and again. His kisses feel so good but his body is better holding me gently as I sit on him. I feel his soft lips hit mine again for the 100th time and moan softly as they wet my own. I stop momentarily and hold my gaze to his, and smile at him.

"I've missed you, Eisuke" I say sadly.

"Has it been hard?" he asks, with a guilty expression.

"Knowing you were with her? Yes. I was so broken thinking about the nights you spent together...touching her... " I trailed off. "It was hard because Baba was doing your job and I never thought you would let him do that."

"I haven't done anything with her Violet, except kiss her twice and even then..." he looks down in the memory, "I can't believe I've let my baby be supported by someone else. I've been such an idiot." he groans out holding me tighter.

"Oh Eisuke, don't be upset. I've never stopped loving you have I?" I reply trying to get a glimpse at his face.

He looks up at me, his eyes blazing, "I never stopped Violet, I wanted to hold you, wanted to tell you why but she was just so controlling. It's no excuse you never hurt me in any way since the moment I met you but...I just did too much damage to go back to you weak."

"Oh, Eisuke...You silly man" I breath, holding him to me. I begin kissing him again, my inner goddess thrives and does a victory dance. Through some point in the night I end up on top of him, kissing him again and again as the dials on the clock dance.

He doesn't take it any further with me, but we fall asleep together; wrapped in each other's arms.

But as I fall asleep, wrapped in my old sheets I can't help but think what will happen tomorrow?