Cliche's P.O.V.: The Reaping

Chapter 1

Cliche's P.O.V.: The Reaping

You may think I have an easy life, but your wrong. Sure all the kids here can be picked to compete in the Hunger Games, but I'm sure none of them are a color blind orphan living in district 3. I'm sure none of them were given up at birth because of a disability.......I'm all of these mashed into one. So, I'm stuck in an orphanage. The only person I could talk to, Ms. Parsons, passed away 3 days ago...

EVERYONE here thinks I'm stupid and lame! I just am running out of hope.... Could it possibly get any worse? Well apparently it can......

Today was the dreaded day of the reaping. We watched a stupid video of why we had to have the Hunger Games etc.

Pat O Lankybottom picked girls first. " Congratulations to Cliche Primermore!" Then suddenly everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, looked at me. " How do you people somehow know who I am?" I couldn't help but think that as I felt all of those eyes looking at me as I waked up to the podium.

Then she chose the boy slip. "Congratulations to Connor Greyson!" "Wait!" said Fuze, an super confident jock I commonly see around, " I volunteer as a tribute!" " Looks like we have a volunteer!" said Pat O Lankybottom. I could see a small smile of pleasure on her brightly colored face. Fuze stepped up on the podium. " Looks like we have our tributes for district 3, give them a round of applause!"*clap, clap, clap*

This is the absolute WORST thing EVER to happen to a poor, color blind orphan from district 3, just happened to me...