THE END...?

I, Vinquiasha Manderans, am a wealthy lady of the Capitol and I absolutely love the Hunger Games! Seriously, what part of children killing each other isn't enjoyable and hilarious!  I wonder how they all die this time!

Just then my little girl, Sharkesha, and my little boy, Flappeh-Birdo, came in from the neighborhood game of their little version of the Games.

I kissed their colorful hair and gave them some cookies I had made and we sat down in front of our T.V.

Just then, I felt a shaking...My little ones did to....It was strange and we ignored it and went on watching the chariots...They all looked alright, except for that slutty gardener....

Then some one came pounding at the door...How rude of someone to interrupt our T.V. time!

I opend the door to people dressed in weird patterns....I soon realized that they are patterns of flags from the remaining countries....I had forgotten the names but I remember the flags.

I ran and hugged my little Sharkesha and Flappeh-Birdo.

I glanced at the T.V. and saw that everyone, was being evacuated....I was so scared....We were being evacuated as well.... Once I went outside I saw tons of space ships...I knew all of the languages and I heard someone who was wearing the Euroarian flag say that the"  Beast" was coming and that everyone must get.of off Earth...

I hugged Sharkesha and Flappeh-Birdo tighter....

We sat in ship, right next to the tributes from 12 and we blasted off... As I looked down from the window I could see Earth break apart into little pieces and a giant animal that had the body of a bear, tentacles of a squid, head of a lion, and a snake tail begin to eat the Earth bits.

" What's going on? " asked Sharkesha and Flappeh-Birdo. I glanced around and saw all of the tributes, the guards from the counties, and some civilians, including Pedo-Bearsome, the man of my dreams. I looked back at my children and hugged them tightly and shouted,

" I REFUSE TO LIVE IN SPACE WITH THIS FILTH FROM THE DISTRICTS!" punched opened the window and jumped out....

I died....so did my children and Pedo-Bearsome, but we had floated away from the district people so it was ok....but my spirit saw that they had already patched up the ship.

HOW ARE THEY SMARTER THAN ME!?!?!.....

Epilogue-------------------------------- Everyone now lives happily on Mars, which they made sustainable for life, and everyone who discriminates one another is sent into space like Vinquiasha Manderans.

TEH END

A/N- LESSON IS DONT HATE PEOPLE

ADIOS

STELLAH AND K2