Cliche's P.O.V.: Saying Goodbye

Chapter 5

Cliche's P.O.V.: Saying Goodbye

We headed to the Justice Building to say our goodbyes. I walked dully without a care because I knew no one would come visit me.....

As I sat in a nice, big comfortable chair I started to think,"Hey, at least when I lose, no one's heart will be broken......" Then I realized that no one's heart will be broken if I die... But little did I know that my life would get thrown upside down..

Suddenly my door was opened and a weaping woman came in." I'm so sorry Cliche!"

She threw her arms around me and hugged me. Suddenly, I didn't care who she was, and I hugged her back. She said,"Cliche, I am your birth mother....."

I let go of her a disgusted look on my face. How could she barge in and act like she didn't just give me away because I wasn't good enough for her?!?! How dare she?!?!

"It's not what you think!" she exclaimed."Please hear me out!"

"Your father went away. I had no one to help raise you! I was NOT ready for a child! I did what I thought was right.... It had nothing to do with the fact that you were color blind! I love you to the worlds end! I named you Cliche because my situation was cliché!" "I'm so sorry Cliche I really am!" she whispered.

"I love you." she said softly as she was dragged away. "I do too Mom" I said quietly.

She stayed long enough so we could catch up but just as she left, I realized I had forgotten to ask why she didn't visit me at least....Or why she just now had told me.......And those questions hanged in my head for what seems like forever before I had to leave after no one else came.

But now I have a mom. And I have a reason for not wanting to just die right in the beginning. Now I want to win. I HAVE to win!!!!