Rip's P.O.V.: The Journey to the Capitol

Chapter 12

Rip's P.O.V: The Journey to the Capitol

After we said our goodbyes we were shoved into a train and headed towards the capitol.

Ratina then said our schedule then sent us off to the rooms we would stay in.

I had nothing better to do then take a shower and put on less fancy clothes .

I laid on my bed and I decided to watch the reapings. Of course I had the bravest look..And of course I was obviously the strongest.But the guy from 1 and the guy from 3 looked strong, not as strong but still they looked strong enough.

Then I noticed one of the underdog district's tributes...two little kids. They were for sure dead.

Then we were called for dinner.

The food looked way better than anything I had ever had. I wasn't so hungry so I didn't eat much. Terra on the other hand was STUFFING her mouth with food. Was she really that poor? I guess so.

Just as we finished, we finally saw our resent victor... Denua Ellinerton.

Ratina asked why she wasn't very social today and she didn't say a word. It was strange.

Then Denua sent us off saying her first words to us...., " Leave so Ratina and I may speak. " And we were off.

I stayed up all night plotting strategies, allies, and ways to kill.