Rip's P.O.V.: Saying Goodbye

Chapter 8

Rip's P.O.V.: Saying Goodbye

I waited in the room of the Justice building to see all of my loving fans and my proud family.

My mom walked in first. " Oh Rip, you are truly the BEST son a mother could even dream for!! And with you winning the Hunger Games, we will be even more rich!" She hugged me then left just as ny dad came in.

" Now son during training at the Capital you need to be prepared for everyone wanting to have you as an alliance and only get into the best and most strongest group. And make me and your mother proud by winning the Hunger Games. Or you will die without our love."

As he left I stood there daydreaming for the day the will finally love me. And that day will be the that I win the Hunger Games...

I was startled by the screaming of all of my fans to get in first. Which they all did. They surrounded me and covered me in their truthful, very truthful, complainants.

As the guards took them out ( it required 4 guards ) Terra came in.

" Terra what are you doing in here?" " They let me see you..." " But why do you need to? Aren't you not a fan?", I said in a teasing voice with a smug look on my face.

" No I'm not but I just need you to help me out." " What do you need?" " OK, hear me out. I only have my very ill grandma and she's due to die umm I'll say about half way though our games and I want you to persuade the carriers to let me in so she will at least die happy knowing I was let in...She's the only one who ever believed in me... NO ONE but her does and I want her to see I was worth it all.... So I know I'm not that strong but plea-"

" I'll help you.."She left afterwards.

I didn't know if she was lying or not but either way an truly evil plan was forming in my head..