Chapter Thirty Two

June 3rd
Last Week Of 8th Grade
WEDNESDAY

I wore a mint green dress that went to my knees, black sneakers, my hair in a bun and plain makeup. It's the last dance that I'll ever have in middle school. I waited for my friends outside and sat under the tree.

Ceces pov

Me and Jackson danced and I smiled at him and he seemed kinda down and then stopped us and said "I think that I need a break" "okay" I said smiling not minding to stand "I mean a break of us, I don't need to date people, I need to focus on school and sports. I'm sorry Cece" he said and left me standing there a tear escaping from my eye. I wore a black dress that went to my heels, sandals. I cried running to the bathroom.

Harpers pov

I danced with David feeling kinda empty and I went to go get some punch. I slipped and I fell back and the glass flew forward and shattered but I fell into someone's arms and turned to see Dylan. "Sorry" I said and he said without hesitation "Are you okay?" He said and I nodded and asked "Are you okay?" He nodded and wore a black tux and dress shoes and his hair was spiked and wore the eearings I adore. We both awkwardly laughed and I said "It's strange that even when we're over we still care" "it doesn't have to be" he said in a whisper and caressed my cheek and I told him "what does that even mean" feeling a certain way that didn't make much sence and he kissed me passionately and I kissed him back knowing this is what I wanted not anything else and somehow Mia was right, I didn't move on.

Mia's pov

I saw a guy with a grey tuxedo,shades and a hoodie the same hoodie and shades walk out and it was a kinda cloudy day and I was alone again and he did the head hi thing. "Who are you, you did this in 7 grade also, a-a-and I thought you left or forgot about me" I said to him and he asked faking a deep voice "What are you doing alone again?" "Uh I'm waiting for my friends or date" I shrugged "so they stood you up?" He asked me and I nodded "assume so why?" I asked hi and he said "No I know where they all are" "okay where" I said kinda creeped out "well your friends are inside and your date is right here" he said his voice getting normal and took off the sun glasses and put the hoodie down on the ground and the shades the Latteboy ran and got them. "It was me but his stuff so you wouldn't recognize me plus he never wears any of it to school." Chase said to me and I said "So it was you, the person I was waiting for, always here but met you this year truly" I smiled at how I got played and he nodded and said "I knew of you since the start of that year and felt obligated to talk to you but I was afraid but after everything I owed it to you, surprised you didn't say anything" he said confused "They probably would of sent me to an insane asylum" I said laughing and he smiled then suddenly I kissed him.

I stood smiling and said "Life is what you make it and middle school is a big part. It's about reputation but it's because whatever you are matters and what you do matters but gossip is gossip but then it's about other things to. There's been fights and romances blossoming which plays out in the end. There's been pranks I can admit I egged Jimmys house but he did it first I swear" I said with a smile "Either you laugh or cry middle school is a way you make it and that's all I have to say" I wrote the last words on my paper and then saw my essay in full form...

My essay is about my expirence as a student in this school for 3 years/ 6,7,8 and answering some questions about it.

What's your favroite snack bar food?

For sure my favroite would be hot cheetos or push up pops because I mean there good. I don't like our slushies though no offense but you shouldn't be saying most people go berserk for it.

Strangest memory at this school any year?

Okay so one time this guy who had a hoodie and shades who I knew went here because he wore that in and he was a student. He talked to me in 7th grade after my friends left me. Every dance I look for him and he's never here. I know he left and there's no hope to see him again.

What was your favroite school memory?

My favroite memory, well there has been so many it's a complex choice. I mean from the time of beach day to the winter dance then the eight grade one and not to mention all the times where I fell which was funny or other people did. This place is filled with to much memory's to choose from.

Your favroite dance?

Probably the Winter saying it was the most fun plus that's where I had my first kiss... Plus it's christmas and I'd you know me you would know the Christmas is my holiday I'm tempted to become rich and copy right it buuut it's to much work.

What was your expirence with middle school?

My expirence was both good and bad....