The Night Wolf (Naruto Love story)

Hey guys, here's a Naruto FanFic, I can't help not making one, I just love that show soo much :D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Before we start the days in my life I would like to give you a little chart thing about the basic of who I am and what I'm like.

Name: Kiara

Age: 17

Ninja rank: Chunin

Appearance: Like the girl on the cover, but she red eyes. I typically wear a over-sized black sweatshirt, long black pants, and black shoes. The reason for this is I hide in the night. I also have black wolf ears and a black long wolf tail. I usually hide the two by tucking my tail into my pants and putting my hood up over my ears. I also have sharp canine/vampire teeth.

Attitude: Strong, fierce, bold, outgoing, protective, a Tom-boy, and nice.

Life story: I was born in the Village Hidden In the Mist, but after a horrible incident when I was 8 years old resulting in my entire family's death, I traveled to the Leaf Village and became a ninja there. In my previous village I was known as the demon because there is a wolf demon sealed within me. Unlike Gaara and Naruto, my demon and I have a connection which I can speak to her and use her powers to my advantage, though I don't use it often. Also in my old village I wasn't really not talked to, but I knew nobody wanted to talk to me because I could smell and see the fear on them, so I purposely outcasted myself.

* I now reside in the Village Hidden In the Leave, but nobody except the Hokage knows who I am and that I am actually here. I know who everyone is and what they can do because I watch everything from my hiding space up in the trees during the day. I usually only come out at night, which is when I feel is the safest time of the day.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter starts the story =D >>>>>