Never thought you would see us like this huh?

Hey guys!!! Here's the next chapter!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kiara's point of view)

I had to think of a place where Gaara would not find me.

I got it!

I ran to my house and quickly shifted back to human form. Unlike the other wolf legends, I am able to shift with my clothes on and shift back with them still on. Also don't think I have them on in my wolf form because that wouldn't be true. I'm not a huge wolf running around with girls clothes on, that's just creepy... Where the clothes go when I'm in wolf form go? I don't know and I'm not sure I even want to. Anyway, off my rant...

I opened the front door, went inside, shut it, and locked it. I ran up the stairs and into my bedroom. I quickly striped down to my underwear and bra. I put on a pair of black swim shorts over my underwear and ran into my bathroom. I quickly turned on the shower and stepped in. Now I have water around me so his sand can't get me and he wouldn't dare come in a shower with me in it...

right?

I hope so...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Gaara's point of view)

I tried to track her down, but became slightly confused. Where does she live? I looked all around town and tracked no houses as her's. I thought of any clues there were to where she lived.

Let's see, I always run into her when I'm outside. Thats usually in or around the woods...

Ha! I guess I should go check out there.

I ran into the woods and started tracking her down. I was soon able to come across a house. It wasn't quite large, but nice enough for at least 2 or 3 people and considering she's alone, it's probably big for just her. It's cleverly hidden between trees and other brush. There was also a jutsu on it so no one could see it, but I was able to see right through it.

I smiled triumphantly as I walked up to her door. I guess I will have to pick the lock... I used my sand to create a key that would perfectly fit the lock. With that the door popped open. I walked inside after checking to see if there were any trapes. To my luck there was none.

I looked down stairs, but saw no signs of her. I decided to go upstairs. I made my way silently up the steps and into a hallway. I opened up doors, but there was no sign of her in those either. I pushed open the last door to find her bedroom. I stepped inside and heard something...

water...

running water...

a shower......

I felt my cheeks heat up at the fact that she is in the shower. What do I do? Do I wait for her to get out? Do I just go in there? But I can't go get her in the shower... I mean.. she's probably... well.. you know....

In the nude?

I guess I will just have to wait for her to get out. I had a feeling she knew I was here, so I had to trick her. I walked out of her room, shutting the door so she could hear it, but opened it back up silently. I walked down the steps and out the front door, leaving it open.

I made sand appear under me so I could go through the house quietly. I went up the stairs and through her bedroom door. I had masked my chakra so she wouldn't be able to tell I was here. I made my sand push her bedroom door closed again. I made all the sand go away from under me as I landed on the floor. I just walked a few steps so I was about a foot away from the front door and stood there. There was no real point in hiding, I was going to get her easily enough.

Now all I have to do is wait for her to get out...

of the shower...

(Blushes)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kiara's point of view)

I stood in the shower letting the water fall down me as I heard what was going on outside. I was able to hear Gaara come into the house and search around. I heard him come into my bedroom and my breathing started to slow down...

What if he did come in here? Then what would I do?

My fears went away as I heard him exit my room and go outside. After a few seconds I couldn't sense his chakara anymore. He probably realized I wasn't worth the searching. I smiled a little as I turned off the water.

I squeezed my hair so all the water fell out. It was still damp, but it wasn't dripping. I decided to take a real shower now.

I walked out of the bathroom to get some clothes to change into after my shower. As I was walking over to my dresser, I stopped dead in my tracks. Something didn't seem right. I looked to my left and saw Gaara standing there with his arms crossed over his chest.

My eyes went wide... dang he's good. I didn't move, correction I couldn't move. My body just wouldn't let me.

I just stood there staring at him like an idiot. I watched his eyes look my up and down... but why? That's when I remembered I was only in my shorts and bra! How embarrassing! Perv!

"GAARA!!" I yelled at him and threw the shirt I was holding in my hand that I had picked up before I ran into him to throw in the hamper, at him. He seemed to snap out of it and looked back up at me. His cheeks brushed pink.

"S-sorry" He stammered out. I smirked, idiot.

All of a sudden I saw the sand start to come around him and towards me. I felt my self back away.

"No, no Gaara, don't" I heard myself say as I backed away in fear. I watched him smirk at my helplessness. Meanie.

I waited for the sand to shoot at me and when it did I was able to jump out of the way and ran into the bathroom. I slammed the door shut and ran into the shower. I quickly turned on the water and leaned against the shower wall. HA! now that stupid sand can't get to me.

That was until the shower curtain got ripped aside and I was grabbed.

"AHH" I yelped as he threw me over his shoulder.

"Got ya." He said and I could hear the smirk in his voice. Jerk. I started pounding on his back to put me down. As he was walking out of my room I spoke up,

"Wow Gaara, you came in my shower and yanked me out. I could've been naked, and you didn't even hesitate to pull me out of the shower. So now you're a kidnapper AND a rapist, you really got it going for ya." I said to him, teasing him at the end.

"I knew you weren't naked." He defended.

"And how are you so sure?"

"Because I'm pretty sure at the last second you didn't tear off you're clothes when running into the shower away from my sand..." He had a point. That would be extremely weird.

"Hmph." Was all I said defeated. I heard him chuckle so I just continued to pound his back. I knew it didn't hurt him, but I was hoping it would at least annoy him. I started squirming around to get out of his hold. I started to actually flail around, but then I felt my body start to get heavier and my eyelids start to droop. I felt really sleepy. Gaara!!!

"Stop." I said referring to him putting me to sleep using some type of jutsu.

"Just go to sleep." I heard him say tauntingly. My last thought before I fell asleep was

Stupid hot jerk, making me fall asleep...Again.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it! I made it extra long since my last one was super short! xD