Your not serious... are you?

Hey guy's here's the next chapter! Thank you for, fanning, commenting, liking, adding to library, and everything else you guys do! I really love it, thank you =D

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Kidnapper." I said to Gaara. He looked my way and narrowed his eyes.

"I did not kidnap you." he responded. Didn't kidnap me!? Waking up in someone's house after being attacked is what I would classify as kidnapping...

"What do you call it then!? Surprise adoption!?" I asked sarcastically. I saw him trying not to smile at that.

"No."  He said, but I could hear the amusement laced in his voice. I let out a sigh.

I walked back into the room I woke up in and went into the bathroom. I picked up my clothes and walked back into the living room where Gaara was sitting. I watched his eyes trail up to meet mine.

"Alright well, sorry to end this fun little kidnapping session, but I got to get home, bye." I said and made my way to the door.

The second I tried to open it however, it was shut. I turned around to see Gaara not even 3 inches away. I sucked in a breath at our closeness, though he didn't seem to notice, or if he did, he didn't seem to care. I wish I could say the same as I tried not to blush. I have never been so close to anyone, escpecially a guy. Considering he's hot makes it even worse. Yeah I said he's hot, I'm not going to lie....

"Your not going anywhere." He said emotionlessly. Me however, had an emotion, anger.

"EXCUSE ME!?" I practically screamed. His eyes bored into mine as he said,

'I said you.are.not.leaving" He answered. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"And why not?" I asked.

"Hokage's order." He replied, but this time he showed emotion. He said it with a hint of amusement. I heard myself let out an involuntary growl. I watched his eyes widen a bit, but quickly returned to normal. He smirked at me, turned, and walked away to the couch and sat down.

I however, still had my hand on the doorknob. I slowly started to turn it...

"Don't even think about it."

I didn't answer I just started to turn it even more...

"Don't..." He said challengingly. I knew if I ran, He could catch me. So I decided to take another plan. I sighed and let go of the door.

"Fine. Where can I put my clothes?" I asked. He smirked a little at the fact he "threatened me out of leaving".

"Bathroom."

"Okay, thanks" I said cheerily. I smiled, but for a different reason. I knew he was going to say that...

I walked into the bathroom and put my clothes in a hamper. I walked back into his room and saw he was not there. He was probably still in the living room. Now's my chance.

I ran over to the window and opened it. I jumped out the window soundlessly and ran. As I got close to the edge of the woods I shifted into a huge wolf. I could do this since my demon is a wolf, the demon is a lot bigger, but I can turn into a much smaller version of it. I am pitch black with red eyes. I am also bigger than a real wolf, much bigger.

I felt free as my paws hit the ground and I ran using all the energy I had. I knew I had to hide, though not in the lake again, I need somewhere else...

Got it!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Gaara's point of view)

After I told her to put her clothes in the hamper I watched her walk off. The thought of her wearing my clothes made me blush a bit. I shook my head, clearing these thoughts away.

New thoughts came to mind. Even though I haven't known her more than a day, it's obvious she is extremely stubburn, so why did she give up running away so easily? Unless, she didn't give up. Realization hit me at that point.

I ran into my bedroom to see my window wide open, my guess right, she escaped out the window

"Dang it!" I said out loud. How could I let her get away so easily? Stupid girl...

stupid me for letting her get away...

Well I best head out to go get her.  I can't wait to see what she does when I tell her

we are going to be living together...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it's super short, but I wanted to get a chapter out there for you guys =D

Hope you enjoyed it anyway!