I Did It For You

This chapter is dedicated to iJadee for all the votes, comments, and pushing me to get this chapter out as fast as I could ;)

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kiara's point of view)

"It brought me to you..." I answered him.

He clearly was not expecting that answer, his eyes slightly widened and he looked like he was about to say something, but didn't. I just stared at him in return.

"What do you mean?" Gaara's voice finally rang in my ears. I almost face palmed right there, he can be so oblivious sometimes for a guy who seems to catch everything.

"Nevermind Gaara." I said as I started to walk away, he will figure it out eventually, he's a smart kid.

Before I even finished my first step, he grabbed my wrist so I could not walk away from him.

"Tell me." He dead-panned. I sighed,

"What I mean is, if none of that ever happened, I would have never met you and that is something depressing to think about. I mean, who else would put up with me." I teased with a wink. I saw a slight smile form on his face as he let go of my hand.

I did a few hand signs and appeared into my bathroom, in the shower. I stripped and turned on the water. I felt much better once the water started flowing against me. I watched the water turn red with the blood that was pouring off me. I felt as though the water was washing away not only the blood, but my worries and problems too. Now I can finally rel--

"Sup Kiara!" I heard someone say to me. I let out a small yelp of startlement. I probably would have freaked out if I didn't recognize that voice.

"Aren't you supposed to be returning to Pein, Hidan?" I asked grumpily, he just ruined my peaceful time alone.

"Hm? Oh yeah that, I already talk to him, he said we are leaving tomorrow so I thought I would drop on by." He replied casually, I scowled, though I knew he couldn't see.

"While I'm showering?" I asked sarcastically.

"F*** yeah!" He cheered. I rolled my eyes, but let out a small giggle. That was until the door of the bathroom bursted open.

"The hell!?" I heard Hidan yell.

"Why are you in my bathroom!?" I heard Gaara demand. I let out a groan, this is not a good time.

 I quickly reached out and grabbed the towel that was hanging next to the curtain and turned the water off. I wrapped the towel around me and stepped out of the shower scowling. Both their eyes turned on me, I saw Gaara's cheeks start to turn pink and Hidan's eyes just widened.

"Looking good Kiara." Hidan fake hitted on me. He quicklly dodged the kunai that Gaara threw at his face.

"Okay look here boys!" I demanded to get their attention after they started to glare at each other again, ready to kill at the first chance they get. "Both of you stop it! Gaara, Hidans not the enemy right now, hes not going to hurt me. Hidan, leave Gaara alone or I will tear off you're scythe and kill you with it myself." I demanded like a mad mother to her naughty children.

They both just stared at me, but slowly lowered their defence and weapons.

"Hidan," I said turning to him, "get out please, I was taking a shower, come back tomorrow before you leave okay?"