Good morning

This chapter is dedicated to chickjock101 for all the commenting,voting, and everything else you do! I really appreciate all the support! Thank you :D

Here's the next chapter!

Enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kiara's point of view)

I started to wake up as whatever was warm started to move. I scooted more against whatever it was to make it stop moving. I woke up more as I felt it chuckle and then my eyes shot open and I lept backwards.

"I-Im so sorry Gaara!" I yelped. I felt my face go extremely red at the fact I had dragged Gaara to me in my sleep.

He just let out a soft chuckle and shook his head, causing his hair to sway slightly. He is so h--

'No! Bad thoughts Kiara!' I scolded myself.

"It's fine." I heard Gaara reply to me and I looked back at him to see him smirking. I guess he found this more funny than I did.

"Well you can head off to where ever you were going, I promise not to yank you back this time." I said with a smile. He just nodded his head and started getting up.

"Oh and by the way Gaara," I said causing him stop stop walking at the doorway and face me, "It's very rude to leave a girl before she wakes up." I smirked when I saw him start to blush. He just nodded his head and quickly escape out the door.

"He didn't even say where he was going, eh whatever." I mumbled.

"Mission." I heard from the hallway as he kept walking.

My face paled a little at the fact he had just heard that. I quickly grabbed some clothes and took a shower. Once I had gotten completely ready I decided to head outside.I ran into the woods to take a nice walk.

About an hour into the woods I decided maybe it was time to turn around.

CRACK

I heard a twig snap and I turned in the direction it came from. On the branch across from me I saw what appeared to be a rouge ninja. Just as I had looked at him about four more came into sight.

A kunai came flying at me, but I was able to dodge it. About four more came from other directions and I quickly dodged those too. About six more rouge ninja came into sight around me.

'Crap' I thought as I was dodging a bombard of kunai knives. One came flying at me head on and I was able to dodge him just in time and trip him, causing him to smash face-first into the ground. I quickly picked him up and smashed him into a tree, knocking him out cold. I took my kunai and stabbed him in the heart, making sure I killed him.

Two more shot forward and I did a few hand signs and did a Fire-Ball Justsu at them. They dodged it, but I was able to hit one of them in their stomach with my kunai as they were dodging and once he fell to the ground, I pulled it out and stabbed him in the heart as well. Two more ninjas replaced the two I had taken down.

I didn't know what to do, I couldn't take all these people.

'Would you like some help?' My inner wolf demon called out to me. I froze, should I do it? Just then I saw one of the ninjas dart past me, heading towards our village.

'No not my friends! I have to protect them' With that in mind I quickly shifted into my wolf form and booked it after that guy, knowing the others would follow.

Once I got to him, I lept forward and landed on him. I growled at him and bit into his neck, killing him instantly. I turned around to face the other ones, who were looking at me horrified. Their expressions quickly went back to blank and got into a fighting stance.