Four

S.A, S.A, S.A...

That acronym was driving me nuts! Ever since I got that rose I couldn't stop thinking about it!

"Hey, Ivory."

Ugh, who was that? One half of my mind was on the english test paper, and the other half was that fudging S.A.

"Ivory. What's the answer to number fifteen?"

All these thinking was making my head ache. But, I still couldn't believe it! Someone liked me. That only happens once in a blue moon.

"Helloooo.... earth to Ivory?"

S.A could mean anything. Maybe it's a codename, a nickname or an actual name. I only know one person whose name and surname starts with S and A. Could it be him?

"Ivory!"

I snapped out of my thoughts and shout, "What?!"

"Miss Davis, Mr. Arson, is there a problem?" Our teacher, Mr. Tucker, asked sternly.

"Nothing, sir." We both said in unison.

"Why'd you shout like that? You mad at me or something?" Seb questioned.

"Nothing, nothing. I was just thinking about something." Or someone...

"Uh, okay. Well, are you giving me your answers or what?"

Jeez, the nerve of this guy. A genius who doesn't make use of his brain.

I sighed. "Aren't you supposed to be smart? Answer it yourself."

He smirked cockily, "Why, yes. Apparently I'm a genius at everything." He winked as I rolled my eyes in return. "But I'm too tired to analyze. Let's just get this over with and let me copy your answers. Pretty please, Ivowy?"

I chuckled at his failed attempt to sound like a baby. "Here you go, hurry up! Jeez, you're so lazy." I handed him my paper and he accepted it, he wrote the answers so fast as if his life depended on it.

Nah. It can't be Seb. I mean, c'mon! He doesn't look at me that way. Maybe he's been touchy but we all know it's just a friendly gesture. And I've seen him date some girls before and he really treats them like a princess. Seb's a good guy, but he can really be an ass sometimes.

"Phew! Thanks, Ivory. I just want class to be over, I wanna go home."

"Well, there's only ten minutes left. Chill, bruh." I said as I looked at my watch. "Don't you have football practice?"

"Not this time," he replied. "Coach gave us a day off so that we could spend Valentines Day."

"Oh." I muttered. "What're your plans for today, or tonight? A date with Tiana?" I teased.

Tiana was his girlfriend. They've been dating for a month now. She seemed nice when Seb introduced her to me and Violet. Plus she's very pretty. I approve of her.

"Nah, we broke up." He said casually.

"What?! Why?! How?! When?! Where?!" Okay, maybe why and when were enough to ask, but hey, I'm Ivory Davis, and Ivory Davis' overreacts so much.