(Byakuran) Marshmallow Freak Squad Online

OMG I AM SO SORRY! I DON'T DESERVE TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!! I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN FOREVER!!! I forgot who requested this, so enjoy reading!!
(PS: your screen name is Mashumaro no koibito and your real name is Kaiyo Nami)

Kaiyo Nami POV

I was sitting in front of my computer on my favorite chatting site, Doko Demo Mashumaro, when someone with the screen name of Marshmallow love started chatting with me.

Marshmallow love: hey! I see u like marshmallows.

Mashumaro no koibito: yeah, and so do you.

Marshmallow love: I bet I've got more than u.

Mashumaro no koibito: no way. I definitely have more.

The conversation went on like this for a while, then it reached the point of no return.

Mashumaro no koibito: well we'll just have to see when you come meet me! Bring all your marshmallows. If you dare...

Marshmallow love: ugh I guess I'll have to. Just to prove you wrong...

Mashumaro no koibito: fine. Meet me at Namimori park in 3 days. Noon at the latest.

Marshmallow love: I will. Bye-bi!!

Third POV

You logged off the computer. "Wow that was intense. I guess I finally get to see who's been taunting me with those marshmallow pictures." You take a marshmallow and eat it. "This will be one interesting 3 days...

~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP CUZ LIFE~~~~~~~~

You're sitting at Namimori park, waiting for marshmallow love to come, when a guy with Snow White hair comes over to you, holding a bag of...marshmallows. "Could he be..." You thought.

"Excuse me, but is there a Mashumaro no kobito here?" He asked.

"No," you giggled, "but there's a Kaiyo Nami." You held out your hand.

He shook your hand, smiled and laughed a little. "Byakuran. Nice to meet you."

"That's all you brought with you? Kinda disappointing." You said snootily.

"No, my plane is coming over soon." He looked at the sky. As if on cue, a plane flew over, dropping marshmallows all over the park. The kids screamed in delight and went to eating them.

"Wow, it's snowing marshmallows. A dream come true." You said, staring at the sky.

"There's more where that came from." He said as he held out his hand. You grabbed it. "I'd love to see more."

😍😍Ah marshmallows. Am I right?