(Dino) A Clumsy Love

3rd person POV

_______ was walking down the street headed to school, when suddenly she bumps into a blonde haired boy with deep brown eyes. As she looks up, she sees him standing to apologize. He bows about 1000x, Gokudera style. He offers _______ his hand and introduces himself. "Gomenasai!! Are you okay? I'm Dino. Dino Cavallone. And you are?" he smiles gently as she takes his hand and he helps her up.

_________ POV

I look at him and smile. _______ is my name. You can call me (nickname) if you want, though." And this was the start of a beautiful friendship.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

The next day, I found myself thinking about Dino, when I suddenly trip per nothing and land face first on the sidewalk. Dino comes over to help me up, and I can't help but think, 'He's so nice, helping me like this.' As I stood up, I see that we also go to the same school, Nami middle. I think he noticed this too, because he asked me, "Hey, you wanna walk to school together?" I looked at him and smiled my award-winning, gets-any-guy smile and accept.

After about 10 minutes of us randomly talking, he trips on a crack in the sidewalk and lands on top of me. I blush a bit. Then he hurriedly hops off, careful not to fall again. He apologizes again, and I laugh it off. 'He's so polite!' I think to myself, and smile. Little did I know that each day that goes by, my feelings towards him grow even stronger.

As we reach the school, I notice that Dino is in the same class as me, since we're both walking room 3-A. As I am about to sit down, I notice a note on my desk. I open the note, and it says 'lunch?' I look around to see who put this here, but to no avail. I sigh and decide to go to the rooftop for lunch.

As I am about to open my bento, I see someone coming this way. It's Dino. He looks surprised. "How did you know that I wanted to have lunch here?" He asked. I mentally laughed. "Dino-san, I didn't even know that letter was from you!"

"Eh!? I thought I put my name there!" He said. We laughed together. After lunch, we got up to clean our stuff, but tripped over a... turtle?! "ah! Enzo, what are you doing out of my jacket?" he looked at Enzo and I laughed. Then, Dino suddenly hugs me. "Dino-san? What are you doing?" I ask. He just smiles.

"________, I know we've only known each other for a little while, but I was wondering...um...if you'd...go out with me?!" he stuttered and I blushed. "Oh my gosh Dino. YES!!" I replied and hugged him. Yeah, this was one of the best-no, it WAS the best day of my life.

~END~

I DO NOT OWN KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN, ANY IF ITS CHARACTERS OR YOU!! I ONLY OWN THE PLOT LINE OF THE ONESHOT!!!! THANK YOU AKIRA AMANO FOR MAKING THE WONDERFUL KHR!!! *bows* ARIGATO!!!