(Squalo) The real Cloud

(Requested by Savanna-Rain. Sorry this took like a year to complete!!*bows 10000000000x Gokudera style* I didn't name this character, so you can have total creative freedom)

Y/N POV

After a long trip to Italy to join the Varia, we were sent back to where I came from. Namimori, Japan. I was the Varia's secret: the real cloud guardian. In order for Xanxus' plan to work, we needed to frame the young tenth candidate Sawada Tsunayoshi. Now, you may be wondering, "What's a girl doing in the Varia? And why is she an officer?" I have a little power. It's called 'seeing the future'. (I also use a bladed tonfa, but that's not all that important.) There are only two people that currently know of my power; Vongola 9th and the all-so-loud-and-crazy Squalo. Don't get me wrong, I didn't want to give up the information to him. He found out by something called a duel. I lost(it was the only time!!) because I didn't want to kill him with the last move. We've been rivals of a sort for some time, but lately, something's been off about him. I can't quite name it, but he's been acting strange around me. Does he like me back, or am I imagining things? (Not surprising in Varia. Maybe it's one of mammon's illusions or something.)

~TIME SKIP CAUSED BY SQUALO'S SHARKYNESS~

It was at the end of the Battle of Rain. I was waiting in the water for the shark to come back. I knew that Squalo would be the one to lose this battle(sees the future), so I was waiting. Then it happened. The shark was coming back, so I used my tonfas to kill the shark and retrieve Squalo. I took him to Dino-nii's men so he could get treated. (Yes I am Dino's sister.)

After we got him to the hospital and he was treated, I sat by the bed Squalo was in. No words were exchanged, just silence. I looked at him as if to question why he wasn't talking. He stared into my eyes as if he was looking into my soul. We stayed like that for a good 10 minutes. Then Dino came in.

"Yo, Squalo." He said, trying to start a conversation. Squalo just stared at him blankly. "You mind talking about something?" Again a blank stare. Dino sighed, then left the room in defeat. I laughed a bit. "Sharky finally learned how to keep his mouth shut!" He glared at me, then said, "I'm not gonna talk to anyone. You're all little pieces of useless trash!" I faked hurt, though I've heard this before. "Ow, Sharky. That hurts." He just snickered, laid down and closed his eyes. After a good half hour of sitting in silence, I figured he was asleep.

Big mistake.

I sat next to the head of the bed, my head laid next to his and unconsciously, non-intentfully said, "Squalo, I love you. More than you could ever imagine." He tilted his head towards mine and said, "Me too." I sat up, shocked. "Oh, uh, Squalo. You're still awake?" Then he did the unexpected. He sat up and pulled me into a hug(well, as best he could being injured.) "Be my girlfriend?" He asked. I turned so I was facing him and giggled. "Of course, who else could be my boyfriend?"

EXTENDED ENDING!!!

3 years later~

"Hey, Squalo? What should we name our twins?"

You guys can come up with names and comment them here!

I hope you liked this and I'm sorry for not updating in like forever!!!!!!!!!