(Enma) Movie Time

Hey guys. Very important authors note. I will be discontinuing this story. I just don't think I'm good at one shots. Sorry in advance to those of you who like my stories. This is the last request I got so after this I am no longer writing in this book. I hope you all understand. Again, I'm so so sorry.

(Y/n) POV

Everyone was gathered at my house for a movie night of sorts. All of the bosses were there, along with their right hand. Being Tsuna's adoptive sister, I was of course there. They also needed my TV. I got movie votes the night before and wasn't too pleased. They chose a horror movie. My least favorite. (If you like them go with it please.)

The only up side is that you had to sit with someone from a different family. Why is that an upside? Because I got to sit with my long time crush, Enma. The shy kid he was, he probably didn't like horror movies either. Sitting with him gave me comfort and anxiety at the same time. The lights went out after we all took our seats and the movie started.

----time skip to middle of the movie because author-chan hates horror-----

Enma POV

I wasn't sure if (Y/n) would be okay with me clinging to her the whole time. I hate horror movies. I was slouched in my seat when I heard a quiet squeal from next to me. It was (Y/n). 'She's scared too?'

A point came in the movie where I curled up into a ball even tighter, but I felt a hand on my shoulder. Or what I thought was a hand. I looked over, only to see (ish it's too dark duh) what looked like (h/c) hair on my shoulder. I was mentally flipping out.

'I can't handle this anymore. Stress is too much.' After about 5 minutes of mentally dying, I somehow fell asleep.

Reborn POV

After the movie ended, people were scared out of their wits. Tsuna looked over at his sister to see her sleeping with Enma. 'Aww they're so adorable together!' He thought. I chuckled a little. "Oi, Tsuna. Enma already made his move. Now it's your turn." He shrieked. "Reborn!" Pretty soon, everyone had noticed (Y/n) and Enma. I had taken pictures and video recorded the whole thing. Haha. Poor kids don't know what they just got into...

Extended ending:

Pictures were all over the Internet, and soon (meaning like 2 minutes) they even made it on the #relationshipgoals tag. When they woke up, they just content my smiled at each other and walked outside together, hand in hand.

Alright guys that was it. My last one shot. Sorry it wasn't as long as some of the others. I tried to put a lot of thought into this one. Again, I'm really sorry I have to go, but that's that. See you guys when I make my Haikyuu story public! Signing off for the last time, stay trumping!!*throws all jokers in the air*