Control

Elsa POV
"It really worked? IT REALLY WORKED!!!!"I spun in a circle in front of the glass,looking at my reflection excitedly.I put a pair of cold arms wrap around my waist.I looked behind to see a pair of dark blue eyes.
"It would be a shame if it didn't work."Jack buried his face in the nape of my neck.I heard knocking on the door.
"Hello?"Manny opened the door with one hand covering his eyes.
"Ugggggghhhh.dad"Jack groaned into my neck,muffled but easily heard.I turned around causing jack to tighten his grip.
"Hello sir...uh sir there is no need to cover your eyes"I slightly blushed at his gesture of thinking that we...yeah I'm not even gonna go there(a/n comment if you do want them to go there in a future chapter).
"Oh okay,I just thought that..."
"Sir!!!"Tooth came in the room.
"Leave the teens be"Tooth scolded Manny.
"Tooth you do realize your a teen to...well physically"Bunny came in and wrapped his arms around her waist.
"oh yeah...then don't mind me"She chirped with a smile.
"Oie your lucky your cute"Bunny rolled his eyes and whispered the last.
"What was the last part Kangaroo?"I say with a smirk,seeing a faint shade of pink on bunny's face.
"not cool,mate"Bunny scowled at me.
"Oh hush you two..there better"Tooth pecked Bunny on the cheek and Bunny's eyes went wide.
"Shutting down now..."He let go of tooth and stepped back and passed out.
"and he calls Anna a drama queen.."I smirk,as everyone started laughing at my remark.I started laughing when sandy used some of his dream sand on Bunny,to see carrots ball room dancing with teeth.I stopped laughing when I felt some thing wet on my neck...I look back at jack to see him asleep standing up,arms wrapped around my waist....drooling on my neck.
"ewwwwwww..jaaackk"I whine as I feel drool dripping on down my neck...
"Some one is tried after todays excitement..."Manny walks over to me and sleepy time jack,and tries pulling him off of me.
"Ow...ow...OW!!"I whisper-yelled
"grrrrrrrrrrrr...."Jack growled in his sleep..
"Did he just...?"Tooth
"Pretty sure he just.."North
"yup he growled in his sleep"I blush at admitting for jack.
"Let's get him to bed....good luck elsa"Manny walked every one up stairs and me and sleepy jack to 'our' room.
-----It's going to be along,long,long,long,long,long,long,long,NIGHT---------