Back fired plan

Pitch POV
"What!! They did what!?" I flipped a table after receiving news from Hans.
"The plan has back fired master, and from our sources Asle and Jake have joined DisneyWorks." Hans hung his head low.
"Collect our troops we going to plan b." I marched out the room, slamming the door nightmare sand spreading across it.
.
Third Person
A few weeks later the school went back into its original schedule. The four seasons and jasle moved into the ice manor(elsa's mansion). All has been good, great even!!.. Not including the couple of times were jake and jack almost destroyed the entire school trying to kill each other. Elsa and Asle fought rarely,but when they did every one high tailed it in the opposite direction. Mr.moon made ice hockey team, because why not. Some how jack and jake ended up on the same team...which did not end well.
--flashback, a week prior--
"Okay every one I have the teams all set and they are completely random!" Mr.Moon lifted off the team roster from his clip board.
After a few teams later
"....and lastly Jack and Jake..Oh no" before mr.moon could finish they were already at each others throats.
"THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BE ON A TEAM WITH THIS BABY" Jake yelled in rage.
"REALLY IM THE BABY?!?!!! SAYS THE ONE WHOMIS ONLY 3 WEEKS OLD!!" Jack laughed
"YOU WANT TO GO FROST?!!" Jake shoved jack.
"OH I'LL TAKE YOU ON ANY DAY PHYCO BRAIN!!!" That's when an all out brawl broke out on the ice.
"JACKSON AND JACOB!!!!!" Snow and insanity queen shouted from the bleachers.
"Uh-oh RUN" Jack/Jake stopped fighting and started scrambling on the ice, struggling to get back up onto their skates.
"Oh no you don't!!" Elsa hands had a blue aura and Asle had a purple with silver aura around their hands as the skated onto the ice with ice-ice skates that matched the aura from their hands.
"HELP ME UP I HELP YOU UP!!!" Jack and Jake grabbed hands and pulled each other up,and they sped off. Asle chased them and Elsa waited at the other end. Once they got down to the other end Elsa froze all of their feet to the ground...and maybe accidentally Asle's feet too.
"HEY WHY DID YOU FREEZE ME!!?" Asle barked
"Oops? I can't help it that you got into range" Elsa shrugged her shoulders
"Oh so it's ME?! SO ITS MY FAULT HOW ABOUT I FREEZE YOUR FEET HUH?!!!!" Asle shot ice at her feet missing only knocking Elsa over.
"Omf ow...oh my moon YOU MISSED BAHAHA" Elsa rolled on the ice with laughter. Asle had a straight face and froze her entire body to the floor.
On the other side of the rink
"OI WHAT DID YA SAY!!" Merida screamed at Flynn
"I said that girls aren't aloud on a guys hockey team" Flynn crossed his arms (a/n Flynn being super sexist BOOO👎👎👎)
"YOU BEING SAYIN THAT AFTER IM DONE WI YA" Merida ignited her entire body melting all of the ice in the rink.
"I'll go get Elsa--OH MY ODEN EVERY BODY EVACUATE!!!!" Hiccup yelled as he saw the brawling  original vs nightmare twins.
Flash back over
It was supposed to be a regular day just like the last few weeks, but trouble was stirring and making its way to DisneyWorks. A loud rumbling was heard all through out the camp.
"Pitch.." Asle mumbled to her self .
"What was that?" Jake asked with his arms wrapped around her waist, as for she was sitting in his lap.She wiggled out of his grip earning a small whine from the half awake Jake. With that she stood up and sprinted out of frost manor to the one place she knew had to go...
.
.
To mr.moon's office (Asle: all of you probably thought I was gonna go back to pitch. Nun uh no way, I'm good evil not evil evil sheesh).
When she arrived to the office building, she busted through the front door to the front desk while panting.
"Who are you here to see?" The lady at the front desk asked
"I don't have time for this!!! What office number is Mr.moon in?!!" Asle slammed her hands down on the lady's desk.
"404 but he is currently in a meeting. If you would like---and she's already gone." The blue haired woman pouted.
"What room is it again?" Asle ran back.
"Oh hi, who are you here to see?" The woman smiled
"Ugh WAIT ITS 404" Asle sprinted off once again.
"And people say I'm forgetful." The woman shruged and went back to watching finding nemo.(a/n ANY BODY?!!!)
"MR.MOON PITCH TALK NOW!!!!" Asle slammed the door open only to see all of the staff in the room.
"Asle I'm busy and right now is not a good time..especially for you" Mr.moon whispered the last part.
"I JUST NEED YOUR PERMISSION!!!!" Asle yelled
"Permission to do what?" One of the staff asked
"Cause all we could know is that you told them to advance and to attack us!!" Said a gray haired staff member.
"Your one to talk professor kalahan WIH YOU BEING A SPY AND ALL" Asle screamed in his face.
"Please remove p. kalahan" Mr.moon said to the guardians.
"YOU TRUST THIS BRAT MORE THAN ME!!! WHO CARES YOUR ALL GONNA BE DEAD IN A MINUTE EITHER WAY" kalahan yelled as the guardians dragged him out.
"OKAY HES GONE BUT DO I HAVE PERMISSION " Asle yelled
"Yes you do" Mr.moon
"PLEASE SIR I BEG YOU..wait did you just say yes?" Mr.moon simply nodded yes
"Thank you sir, now I hope you all will be able to forgive me what I'm about to do." Asle politely bowed then every thing went black as insanity spread through the entire camp.