Final chapter

Asle POV

Life

Before I had no idea what this word meant.
I started as a nightmare, just a figment of ones paranoia.
But now.
I have my own life. I'm now a physical living being with emotion and that other stuff. Im still leaning what in means to be good, but I'll get there eventually.
....
"ASLE!!" I jolted up and punched upward making contact. I sat up to see Jake holding his nose in pain, Jack roaring with laughter, and Elsa face palming.
"WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!!!" Jake howled in pain.
"Sorry you only yelled in my ear when I had my guard down." I huffed and crossed my arms.
"DO IT AGAIN!!! His face was priceless!! Hit him in the balls this time!!" Jack was holding his stomach in laughter.
"Mature..." Elsa froze jacks mouth shut.
"Where's Baymax when you need him.." Jake muttered.
"Hey guys!" Hiro and the rest of seasons walked in.
"Speak of the devil" Elsa greeted them.
3rd person POV
Baymax went over to Jake and grabbed his nose and cracked in back into place. Anna and Rapunzel gave Jake a sympathetic hug and some chocolates. Hiccup had toothless pin Jack down while Merdia and Flynn tagged teamed and drew on him with red sharpie. Elsa was talking to tooth while bunny was rolling at the image of Jack with a red mustache and buck teeth. Asle was 'talking' to Sandy. Everyone was doing their own thing. North watched smiling.
Elsa's POV
Everything was great. Everyone was happy and smiling....except Jake..and his nose. There was joy every where.Everything was perfect......until toothless and Merdia sneezed......oh dear....they just had to ruin our peaceful ending.....oh well.
This is the story of the snow queen and frost, and thank you for reading........*walks away*
"MY MANSION!!!!!!" *ice crackling*

-----------------------
A/n hey guys loooonngggg time no see. So my life has been VERY busy between high school, sports, and my boyfriend (going on 5 months I asked him comment for more info) and let's all thank Eliana_Newbanks for the last chapter of the book
Thank you all for reading and I hope you enjoyed this book!!!!!