Did it work?

Man in Moon POV(a/n another pov yeah)
---main while,right before we shove Jack in the room with Elsa---
"Jack don't worry about me,I'm fine really"I was sitting at the desk in front of Elsa containment room,when I heard Jack talking to Elsa with a...concerned? look on his face.Since when is Jack concerned about something? I stood up and walked up behind Jack.
"Elsa,we both know that's a lie.This wouldn't be happening if I hadn't--"He stopped mid sentence when he saw I was there behind him.
"If you hadn't what,Jack?"I questioned him as I looked at him then at Elsa
"--kissed her"Jack finished his sentence and started...blushing? My eyes grew wide as I looked at the two of them.I looked at Elsa who was also blushing.
"...You kissed her??"I said in disbelief,Jack blushed a deep red and slowly nodded.I drew my attention to Elsa.
"He kissed you?You kissed him?He let you kiss him???"I fired three questions at Elsa all at once,she was now redder than the sun on a mid summer's day and slowly nodded.
"daaaaaddddd"Jack whined embarrassed.Just then I shut the metal security door over the wall,and turned my attention towards Jack.I put my hands on his shoulders,making him look at me and not the ground.My serious expression quickly turned into a smile of pure joy.
"My boy finally has a girlfriend that he actually likes!!"I yelled in joy,as I picked him up off the ground and gave him a bone crushing hug.
"Why is every one so interested in my....CAN'T BREATH!!"Jack's face was turning blue from lose of oxygen,I set him back down on the ground.Jack had his hands on his knee's hunched over trying to catch his breath.
"Did you guys know?!"I pointed my attention towards the guardians,who were all smirking.
"Oi,we were just as surprised as you sir"Bunny chuckled as he resumed to look through some documents.
"To be honest,I thought sandy just hit me with dream sand again"Tooth smiled joyfully as she buzzed around the room.
"Again?"I arched an eyebrow towards sandy,his eyes went wide and did a guilty smile with his hands up in surrender.
"Long story,sir..."North said then whispered a plan in my ear.............(a/n I think you guys know what the plan is right?)
I motioned the guardians to come over to where I was standing,so everyone knew what was going on.Once everyone was here,North told them the game plan...
---5 minutes later after telling Jack the situation---
"You want me to WHAT?!"Jack yelled at me in shock.
"Like I told you,We found away to make Elsa's condition better.If Hiro is correct about Pitch Black implanting a device in you too,you maybe able to remove some of the black sand that is running through Elsa's veins.Meaning you would have to kiss her and risk the chance of getting black sand in your veins also."I restated calmly,with a blank expression on my face.
"So your saying you WANT me to kiss Elsa and take the risk of becoming one of Black's drones?"Jack restates while running a hand through his hair,taking in everything that is going on.
"Yup."I plainly answered.I started pushing jack towards the door to elsa's holding chamber.I motioned the guardians to help me,and they did as told.
"AH! what are you going?!"Jack started trying to run away,while looking at us as if we were maniacs.
"helping you save your future wife and my future daughter in law"I said opening the door and started shoving Jack in the door way.He propped himself in the door way as if his life depended it.
"WHY IS EVERYONE SO INTERESTED IN MY LOVE LIFE?!?!...oomph*grunt*"He yelled at us right as we pushed him through and slammed the door shut.
"Lets come back in 30 minutes,wake up and inform the 4 seasons of what is going on."I stated ignoring what my son just said.
"right"the guardians replied in unison...well,except sandy he's kinda mute.
-----TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY MINOR WRITERS BLOCK :'(-----
------30 minutes of waking up and informing the sleeping beauties(a/n sorry princess aurora)----
"My head hurts"Anna said holding her head and hopelessly falling to the ground.
"Take it easy feisty pants,I know it's a lot to take in."Kristof said taking Anna's hand and sitting her in his lap.
"Your head hurts?MEH ARM HURTS!"Merida retaliated,jumping up scaring toothless awake.Toothless shot a small plasma ball in fear right as he woke up.
"I CAN'T EVEN USE ME BOW!!"Merida yelled once again,making Hiccup intervene.
"Merida calm your voice and help me find a fire extinguisher"Hiccup grabbed Merida's hand and dragged her along with him.As for Eugene and Rapunzel...we couldn't wake them up,mostly because they wouldn't wake up.
"Sir,I believe 30 minutes is up.Should we go check on them now?"Tooth tapped on my shoulder and asked me.
"Why not"I replied as I motioned everyone back down stairs,including the 4 seasons.
-----
------Did it work?-----
-------
-------------------------------..........................------------------
a/n Hey, guys.
How long has it been since I've done an author note at the end of the chapter?
Oh well who care about that,sorry that this chapter is shorter and low quality.Like I mentioned earlier,i have some minor writer's  block yeah! *sarcastic* So I need your guy's help.I need you guys to be my inspiration and help me out by commenting your ideas how the story should continue(and I also need a name for you guys).
So be a doll and use your awesome writing skills to help me out with my writers block.
this chapter is only 994 words...this chapter is really bad(including authors notes)