time to kill...

Third person
Jake and Asle in the supply room. They were collecting supplies such as gags,bombs,knives,and nightmare sand. Jake was wearing a black fitted t-shirt,black jeans, black combat boots,and a military belt. Equipped with a different staff,this one looked like he old one but was infused with nightmares. Elsa was wearing a black crop top,black jean shorts,black heeled combat boots,and a military belt. Equipped with her fists,ice daggers,and nightmare infused ice magic.
"Ready?" Jakes grabbed his staff,ready to fly.
"Ready." Asle clipped her belt on,and nodded.
-------DISENY WORKS HEADQUARTERS----------
Flynn's POV
Everyone is standing around a table discussing the plan of attack.
"They're gonna send out the weaker ones first,so we'll send out sector 12 first. The second wave I can grantee that they'll immediately send out....." I zoned out and looked out the window. I saw two black moving objects towards the window really fast.
"Mr.moon ummm we----" I said pointing towards the window.
"Not now Eugene" He brushed me off
"What if I said they aren't sending an army, and they're sending two demonized super soldiers!!!!" I pointed out the window,just to have perfect timing.
"Sir! We just received information of Jake and Asle quickly approaching." Honey lemon said...did I mention that all of big hero six is here.
"No really...TAKE COBER" I yelled as I jumped out of the way.
CRASSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHH*broken glass*
"AHHHHHHHH CRACK" I look over to see this 'Jake' and 'Asle' knocking out my friends,breaking their bones,gashing them open,and filling their heads with nightmares....
"I can't believe it...... I WAS RIGHT YOU ARE A MONSTER" I yell in victory. Both of them quickly spun around....and they were crying? Their eyes had a expressionless look in them,as tears were cascading from both of their eyes. Asle lunged at me.
"......forgive me" she whispered in my ear.
"Huh?.......*gasp*" I gasped in pain when she stabbed. I fell to the floor and the last thing I'll ever see is my friends lying injured,dying.
.............
*blacks out*
A/n hehe cliffhanger........but please don't kill me, I gave you a double update, and don't worry I'm not ending the book quit yet
KEEP READING AND LOVE JELSA